Where are all the used Mahindra's?

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #1  

streamin

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5035 HST
I have been deciding over the last 6 month's on my next tractor after owning 2 Kubota's. Great tractors but I'm afraid I have succumbed to the Mahindra 5035 for a few reasons. Weight, lift capacity, bigger front tires, and comparable options for price. Unfortunately, I found out my credit is not good enough to buy a new one. So I have been looking at used but searching Iron Planet and craig's list every week. They are so far and few between out there. Does anyone know why? People don't sell them or are there just not that many in the market place yet??

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #2  
Kinda like Toyota Tacoma owners. We run them until they die. Good luck finding one.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #3  
My 5035 HST will be available in about twenty years, or so... seeing I'm 65 now.... :)

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's?
so I guess I should be looking to get into someone's will instead....

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #5  
Good used late model 4x4 loader tractors are in short supply and have been for years. Whether it be JD, Kubota, Mahindra, New Holland, Kioti or whatever, there is just a short supply of nice low hour used machines. Because of that, they bring a premium when they do surface. We occasionally get someone that wants to trade up in size and we will take a unit in trade, but it is rare for it to last a week on the lot. But they do come up occasionally on CL, you just have to keep watching and be ready to purchase when you see one.

One warning, make sure you do not buy a used tractor that still has a loan on it. The lien holder can track it down and come pick up their tractor, and that leaves you trying to get your money back from the guy that sold it to you...who is probably no where to be found.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's?
thanks for the info!

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #8  
My 5035 HST will be available in about twenty years, or so... seeing I'm 65 now.... :)

Jerry,
I've got you beat. My son says he already has my tractor sold.
hugs, Brandi

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #9  
I have not seen a used 4x4 machine for sale in a long time.

/ Where are all the used Mahindra's? #10  
Jerry,
I've got you beat. My son says he already has my tractor sold.
hugs, Brandi

Better watch out, he may have you commit'd ....... [ :) ]