Just got quoted on a 8560

/ Just got quoted on a 8560 #41  
Ron,
Correct, I forgot to mention to refill it every use or couple of hours.
hugs, Brandi

Our phd is so old I don't even know what brand it is. I can't believe that you couldn't find seals for a JD cutter.

/ Just got quoted on a 8560 #42  
Our phd is so old I don't even know what brand it is. I can't believe that you couldn't find seals for a JD cutter.

I was really ticked when I learned it was made in France. Now, not so much, since I have an Indian tractor and love it.

Back on topic.........I met my new dealer's (J5 Tractor in Conroe) owner last week and he quoted me $41,000 for a Tier 3 cabbed 8560 (two in Normangee) and $44,000 for the Tier IV I looked over in Conroe. He owns three Mahindra dealerships. Normangee, Navasota, and Conroe. My old dealer's (Top Flight Equipment) owner had health problems and got out of the tractor business. J5, I'm proud to say stepped in and kept the Mahindra dealership open. They sold 18 Mahindras in the first three weeks of business! I have known the new manager for a few years and he told me to stop in anytime and wander around. I just need to met his mechanic now.
hugs, Brandi

/ Just got quoted on a 8560 #43  
The Mahindra dealer I have bought from has been around a long time and has sold Mahindra for over 10 years. It is disappointing to see trash talk about any brand in these forums.

If you were a guru, and not a troll, you would know that worldwide Mahindra sells more tractors than any other single brand. In the USA, they are #3 in 80HP and down. That took about 20 years in the USA to get to that point. As far as them being worth a fraction for resale, send me a list of these used Mahindra tractors for pennies on the dollar and I will send a truck, or many trucks.

If #1 in the world and #3 in the USA makes Mahindra a third tier tractor company, how is it that they become second tier, and eventually top tier?

If you are not a troll, you are very short on tractor knowledge. You have about nothing right, and I think your post can simply be dismissed.