Silver Member

Default Price opinion please on a 5035

The Mahindra dealers near me has a 5035 with loader they have been using as their demo unit. The tractor is a 2012 with 38 hours on it. Can somone please advise what they paid for a new 5035 with loader so I can base what kind of discount they may be giving me off of that? Thanks, Scott

Elite Member
    Tractor
    Changes often!

Default Re: Price opinion please on a 5035

Shuttle, Power-Shuttle, or HST?

I'd suggest that anyone that responds clarify if they took advantage of 0% financing or took the cash discount, etc. On this model, it makes a big difference.

sxs191, will it be sold as new, meaning the warranty will start with you, or has it been registered already? Demo tractors are generally sold as new, but 38 hours is a lot for a demo. One way to find out is to ask if 0% is still available on it. If it has been registered already, 0% probably won't be an option.

It's a beast of a "compact" tractor.
    Dave
    Dave's Tractor, Inc.
    Red Bluff, California

Silver Member

Sorry. It has HST. I think the 0% still holds true so it must not have been registered yet. I was looking at the Kubota L4240 but the specs on the Mahindra are so much greater for about the same price. The only thing I wish it had was the HST plus and stall guard but I don't think it should be a problem with this machine given the HP and weight. It some what makes up for it by coming with one standard rear remote.

Tractor
    New Holland TC24DA/ Mahindra 5035 PST

$26350 paid last fall for 5035 PST w/ loader, filled ag tires, 66" grapple and loader mounted hydraulic hookups (and optional loader joystick with hydraulic bypass button). Did not use 0% financing, but instead took advantage of a standard financing rebate ($750 maybe?) and a military discount ($500, I think). Great tractor - consider the PST model and not giving up 3hp at the PTO on the HST model. You will appreciate the 3 extra hp at the PTO if turning a rotary cutter in really thick brush/weeds. Good luck - this machine is really a tank disguised as a tractor.