Comparison Max series Tractors

/ Max series Tractors #31  
   / Max series Tractors #32  
Mahindra tractors do tend to fade to a nice shade of pink after about a year or so.
My Max is kept outside and it is still a nice bright red except where I have scratched the hood. My RFM is faded and was faded when I bought it, but it appears the pink tractor quote is just more troll material.

/ Max series Tractors #33  
My Max is kept outside and it is still a nice bright red except where I have scratched the hood. My RFM is faded and was faded when I bought it, but it appears the pink tractor quote is just more troll material.

No, it is a reality for the older Mahindras. Take a look at the Mahindra attachments at:Implements (New and Used) - Horning Equipment Co. or a 2005 tractor at: http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=7874701
See also: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mahindra-owning-operating/264294-mahindra-paint-fade.html and http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mahindra-owning-operating/97149-mahindra-red-paint.html for some discussions on here

Aaron Z

/ Max series Tractors #34  
So then it is a non-issue since it is older Mahindras. I've seen some very faded orange tractors as well, so apparently it isn't just one brand that fades.

/ Max series Tractors #35  
So then it is a non-issue since it is older Mahindras. I've seen some very faded orange tractors as well, so apparently it isn't just one brand that fades.

the back hoe on mine has started to fade, but the sun down here is probably a bit more brutal. I need to built a pole barn to store it and it's stuff under so I can park my car in the carport ;)

/ Max series Tractors #36  
Seen these dozens of times...AMD vs Intel, Suzuki vs Kawi, Ford vs Chevy, Amsoil vs Communism. More times than not its what the other person has that he/she will defend, with his or her Glock vs Smith vs Ruger vs Sig vs Colt

/ Max series Tractors #37  
I guess I am a freak who likes them all, depending on the model. It just seems this trolling of one brand thing gets old. I see it in the Kubota and Deere threads too. I just don't see what the purpose is unless you get your rocks off by that sort of thing.

/ Max series Tractors #38  
Mahindra tractors do tend to fade to a nice shade of pink after about a year or so.

Unfortunately that was all too true for quite a few years. Models built in 2008-2009 and onward have been way better as they use different paint. Sure they oxidize if left out, but they polish up red again, and not so much pink like the earlier paint. I've seen some pinkish loaders, just certain models, that are newer than that, but it is way, way better.

/ Max series Tractors #39  
Unfortunately that was all too true for quite a few years. Models built in 2008-2009 and onward have been way better as they use different paint. Sure they oxidize if left out, but they polish up red again, and not so much pink like the earlier paint. I've seen some pinkish loaders, just certain models, that are newer than that, but it is way, way better.

I kinda like my pink 2008 Mahindra 5525:rolleyes: