Need Thumb Price

/ Need Thumb Price #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
Need a fair price for a 509 Bradco Thumb? Already has the anchor welded to boom. Aftermarkets will not fit this BH.

Boom[1].jpg

/ Need Thumb Price #2  
The thumb I bought for my 511 in 2007 cost me $925. This is with the articulated link. It is a beast with 1 inch thick jaws made out of (I think) T71 steel. It is very useful. Just wished I would have sprang for a hyrdraulic thumb. That kit has everything to make mine hyd. and is around $1000-1100.
hugs, Brandi 5-5-07 Booger on the job.jpg11-3-07 Backhoe Thumb deployed.jpg12-31-07 BH thumb useful even in stowed position.jpg

/ Need Thumb Price #3  
+1 Looking at the same thumb for my backhoe. Same thumb can be hydraulic or not, just depends on how deep your pockets are. I've been wanting to inquire if the hydraulic option comes with the OEM controls and all, or if it is just the thumb and hydraulics. Awful spendy if it doesn't have the controls and all with it...

/ Need Thumb Price #4  
+1 Looking at the same thumb for my backhoe. Same thumb can be hydraulic or not, just depends on how deep your pockets are. I've been wanting to inquire if the hydraulic option comes with the OEM controls and all, or if it is just the thumb and hydraulics. Awful spendy if it doesn't have the controls and all with it...
The hyd. kit has everything you need to install and operate your existing thumb with a foot operated
switch to open and close the thumb..........clamps, fittings,....everything.
hugs, Brandi