Price Check price check 20011 5010 hst cab

/ price check 20011 5010 hst cab #1  

bebop86

Bronze Member
i was just about to buy a Kioti DK50hst cab then I saw a 5010 hst cab with 6 hrs for $23000= do not know much about this tractor how does it stack up against the kioti and is that a fair price thanks

Last edited:
   / price check 20011 5010 hst cab #2  
Can't beat that price. A couple of years ago, I sold a 5010 HST CAB to a local landscape company, and the company had been using New Holland tractors exclusively. It was nice, the customer stopped in one day a couple of months ago, I assumed he needed something or had a problem, but he just said I wanted you to know how much I like that tractor.

/ price check 20011 5010 hst cab #3  
Is that with or with out a loader?

/ price check 20011 5010 hst cab
With a loader rick any great deals on the bobcat ct 50 or should I jump on the mahindra. It is from a private seller

/ price check 20011 5010 hst cab #5  
Just make sure if you buy it that the guy selling it actually owns it, not the finance company. If he has a loan, get involved with Mahindra Finance or whomever holds the paper and do the transaction in a manner that works for them so it is really yours when you are done. Just FYI.

Dave- thanks that is great info- how can I be sure that he does NOT have a loan on the machine??

/ price check 20011 5010 hst cab #7  
Dave- thanks that is great info- how can I be sure that he does NOT have a loan on the machine??

You may be able to see if their is a lien on the tractor if you check with AgriCredit. I think I heard many Mahindra dealers finance through them. I used Agricredit back in 2005 when I bought my tractor from the dealer. By all means get proof of ownership.

/ price check 20011 5010 hst cab #8  
There will be a UCC filing most likely if it has a loan against it. That can be searched. But I'd first ask the guy, he will probably be honest and give you some proof one way or the other. If he is wishy-washy, then you need to inquire further.

hey guys called to buy and it was sold-if anyone knows of a leftover 5010 or 6010 hst cab at a great price please let me know- thks for all the input