Buying Advice AG Tires and Wheel

/ AG Tires and Wheel #1  

Mahindra2216

Tractor
Mahindra 2216 Gear
Hello Everyone I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I own a 2011 Mahindra 2216 gear tractor. I checked with the dealer and they tell me there is no option for AG tires for my tractor. The tractor came with R4 23x8.5-12 on the front and 12x16.5 on the rear. Is there any aftermarket wheels and tires that will fit the 2216?

/ AG Tires and Wheel #2  
Hello Everyone I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I own a 2011 Mahindra 2216 gear tractor. I checked with the dealer and they tell me there is no option for AG tires for my tractor. The tractor came with R4 23x8.5-12 on the front and 12x16.5 on the rear. Is there any aftermarket wheels and tires that will fit the 2216?

Ag tires/rims are available, but they may not show in the parts book. Have him check again. They are the same tire/wheel set as the Max28XL.

/ AG Tires and Wheel
Thanks for the info. Can you tell me how much the wheels and AG tires might cost from the MAX28XL?

/ AG Tires and Wheel #4  
Thanks for the info. Can you tell me how much the wheels and AG tires might cost from the MAX28XL?

Most dealers do not price things in the forums as most of us are here because we are fans of tractors, not to drum up business. I'd suggest that you go back again to your local dealer. He can sell them to you, and I can ship them to him on his next tractor load, saving him freight. Support your local dealer whenever you can. If that fails, call or email us and we can get you a set.