Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #21  
Sometimes the only option is to order... happens all the time.

I would much prefer buying exactly what I require without ordering...

Mom's only new car is a Toyota Corolla... she wanted side airbags back in 2001 and a factory sunroof... it was her car and that is what she wanted...

We did a Western States Toyota search... not a single one with side airbags.

Dealer finally agreed and said the ONLY way is to order one and we did.

The great thing is I wrote a letter to President of Toyota and Mom and I were invited as VIP guests to see her car being made... from body shell all the way to the first start at the end of the line... the guys on the line were all signing her car as it went by... about 6 hours in total at the NUMMI plant in Fremont California and we have the pixs to prove it.

That experience is a real highlight for both of us... Dad had passed away a few months earlier and said see to it Mom gets a new car just the way she wants it... the car she had was 25 years old and he was worried about her 1976 Rabbit leaving her stranded somewhere after he was gone.

All we can do is try and when a deal is struck trust to be treated fairly... otherwise, move on.

In this case... a letter or e-mail to corporate might be a win/win for all.

Last edited:
   / Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #22  
Cool story about the Corolla. Thank you.

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #23  
I would call a dealer on here lawalls in batavia ny is a square honest guy he might be able to help u

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #24  
Bigcc the dealers have know of the new standards for some time i beleive he failed as a dealer to advise you of this being a problem

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #26  
   / Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #27  
As I have said more than once, I think the dealer can get one of these.

As to the original dealer being deceptive or something, I really doubt that. They cannot know what is in stock at the distribution centers in real time detail, as MUSA does not make this visible to the dealer via a website or anything. And the list changes hourly based on many factors. MUSA seldom runs out of a model for more than a week or two, so the dealer probably was taken by surprise that the 5035HST were sold out at the DCs and no more of that model were coming except as Tier IV.

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #28  
Dave,
In this class of tractor what is Mahindra doing for Tier IV implementation? B.

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #29  
Common rail diesel, totally redesigned engine, no DPF. No DPF is a big deal, less heat, no regenerative cycle to clean it, etc. We ran a Tier IV 5035 last week at the dealer meeting. Really smooth and quieter than before.

/ Mahindra can't deliver my 5035 HST #30  
Dave... is the $3500 increase in line from what you are seeing?