eMax 22/25 info?

/ eMax 22/25 info? #1  

amstaff

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5530
Just wondering if anyone has gotten their eyeballs on an eMax. If so, what did you think? Any idea of price point?

Thanks,

Amstaff

/ eMax 22/25 info? #2  
Hey, I did get to see it at the Dealer Meeting and I must say I'm impressed I have not gotten a complete price sheet on it yet but at it should come in about 300 to 400 dollars below the Kubota BX. it is a bit small and less refined but still very much quality that Mahindra has produced for years. The biggest thing I liked about it was the HST model offers a dual pedal verses the standard rocker pedal found on the regular Max. I will look and see if I have any pictures of it.
It also has a cup holder lol

/ eMax 22/25 info? #3  
Hey, I did get to see it at the Dealer Meeting and I must say I'm impressed I have not gotten a complete price sheet on it yet but at it should come in about 300 to 400 dollars below the Kubota BX. it is a bit small and less refined but still very much quality that Mahindra has produced for years. The biggest thing I liked about it was the HST model offers a dual pedal verses the standard rocker pedal found on the regular Max. I will look and see if I have any pictures of it.
It also has a cup holder lol

This is called an EMAX?? I have the Max 22, is that what you are talking about?:confused2:

/ eMax 22/25 info? #4  
Mahindra has released a New MaxE which is a better priced Max tractor designed to compete with the kubotas and john deeres

/ eMax 22/25 info? #5  
The EMAX is not the same tractor as the Max 22 or 25. It's made for those folks that just could not get their head wrap around the fact that Mahindra called the Max a subcompact. LOL So to appease them Mahindra is coming with the EMAX 22 and 25, a more direct competitor to the BX and Dear 1 series, you know the people that want a half breed, part lawnmower, part tractor. Kidding aside the EMAX is going to compete very well in the subcompact market and the 22 is being offered in a gear model with independent PTO, something that the big guys don't offer. Look for them soon at a Mahindra dealer near you.

/ eMax 22/25 info?
Can't wait!

/ eMax 22/25 info? #7  
Thank you OldGin for the better explanation I realize mine was a bit short haha

/ eMax 22/25 info? #9  
   / eMax 22/25 info? #10  
Never thought I would make the pages of tractorbynet but there in the background of the outdoor picture are some of the Arkansas delagation, yours truly in the blue shirt discussing the new EMax with one of our neigboring dealers. We had a great time in Nashville and met fellow Mahindra dealers from all over North America including Scott from New England Tractor. Thanks for posting the pics Scott.