Mahindra 5010 vs. LS U5030

/ Mahindra 5010 vs. LS U5030 #11  
I also had it narrowed down to the Mahindra 5035 and the LS 5030. I went with the 5035 Mahindra. It out classed the LS in every category except the LS had 2 remotes and a few more HP. Mahindra loader lifted more and lifted considerably higher, something like a foot and a half. the tires were larger and wider, tractor weighed more, and was more stable. The seat was nicer on the Mahindra, it had adjustable back and arms. I did like the self leveling loader on the LS, but I needed one that would lift higher than the 24 HP small tractor I sold, and the LS did not lift much over head high! The thing that really swung it for me was the LS dealer did not act like they cared if they sold a tractor or not, and the Mahindra dealer was spot on with their treatment of me as a customer! Hope you enfoy your tractor, I have had a ball with mine!

Are you sure you're comparing the same numbers?

---------------------------------Mahindra------LS-----
LOADER Model------------------ML130-----LL5102---
Lift Height-----------------------111.5"------115.5"--
Max lift weight @ full height----2700-------2900----
Breakout @ pins-----------------5100-------4790----
Tractor Weight-------------------4939-------4600----

I'm not sure what numbers you were looking at, maybe you were looking at the R4041/47 tractors instead. That loader only lifted to 96.1" and the tractor weighed right around 3900.

/ Mahindra 5010 vs. LS U5030 #12  
You may be right. I looked at so many when I was shopping. I started out looking at the R4047 and then they got the 5055 model in and I looked hard at it and probably would have bought it if the dealer acted like they wanted my business! I found my brochure, and you are right. After I got to thinking about it, the one they had on the lot had a special loader someone had ordered and they backed out and did not take it. That may be where the confusion came in. I went back and forth and it came down to the dealer. The LS dealer has been in business for probably 50 years, but they were the old Allis Chalmers dealer, then agro, then Massey, then MaCormmick, and some other tractor and then the LS. I was afraid they would drop them and the next nearest LS dealer is about 3 hours away. I have a couple of other Mahindra dealers within about 1 hour. Also, in my thinking Mahindra has been around in US longer and LS has just came into our area. I already have my Dads Belarus he bought 20 years ago, and we know how that turned out. Has been a great tractor, but no support now! I would have bought a Deere, but dealers were like the LS, didnt care if they sold one and I could not get one that was tier 3 engine. Again, hope you enjoy your tractor. They look like alot of tractor for the money! Sorry for the confusion, I guess my memory does not serve me as well as I thought. I looked at the smaller ones for weeks and I knew they had the lowest lift height on the market. Was not thinking about the 5055 having that special loader. They wanted it for chicken houses or something?

/ Mahindra 5010 vs. LS U5030
I also had it narrowed down to the Mahindra 5035 and the LS 5030. I went with the 5035 Mahindra. It out classed the LS in every category except the LS had 2 remotes and a few more HP. Mahindra loader lifted more and lifted considerably higher, something like a foot and a half. the tires were larger and wider, tractor weighed more, and was more stable. The seat was nicer on the Mahindra, it had adjustable back and arms. I did like the self leveling loader on the LS, but I needed one that would lift higher than the 24 HP small tractor I sold, and the LS did not lift much over head high! The thing that really swung it for me was the LS dealer did not act like they cared if they sold a tractor or not, and the Mahindra dealer was spot on with their treatment of me as a customer! Hope you enfoy your tractor, I have had a ball with mine!

I don't think you were looking at the specs for the LS U5030.
The LS has higher lift height by 4", higher lift capacity by 200lbs, etc., etc.

I don't think one can go wrong with either unit, by the way.