Bought a 4530.

/ Bought a 4530. #1  

wedge40

Veteran Member
Signing the papers on a 4530. Should be here in a couple of weeks. Ordered a backhoe with it and they have to get one in and mount it
Moving from a 47 year old Ford 4000 2wd to a new 4wd.

Wedge

/ Bought a 4530. #2  
Wedge,
Congratulations on the new tractor! That's quite the upgrade!

Any major plans for the backhoe or just getting it because they're so useful to have around?

Again,
Congrats :)

/ Bought a 4530. #3  
Congratulations. I hope you enjoy the upgrade as much as I did.
I didn't get the hoe at the time, but I will get one as soon as my car is paid off. Then next spring I can do the few things that are left for me to have the " park" my wife wants. The good thing is she sees what is left to do and how much a hoe is needed. So SHE wants me to have one. I love that woman.:cloud9:

/ Bought a 4530.
Wedge,
Congratulations on the new tractor! That's quite the upgrade!

Any major plans for the backhoe or just getting it because they're so useful to have around?

Again,
Congrats :)

I got the hoe because I have stumps to remove, or I will have stumps to removes. Photos will be posted when it gets here.
They asked why I choose Mahindra.
Wedge

/ Bought a 4530. #5  
Congrats, I know how you feel !

I just went from a 60 year old 2wd Fergie to a modern 4wd.

I think I might as well have moved to another planet. It's a world of difference.

/ Bought a 4530. #7  
Congratulations...I am sure you will love it as much as I love mine..

/ Bought a 4530. #9  
Wedge,
Congradulations! Are you keeping the 4000? I "upgraded" from a Ford 3055, which is a Ford 3000 front end attached to a 4000 rear end, made in England and exported to France. I wish I would have kept it.
hugs, Brandi

/ Bought a 4530.
Thanks. Still waiting on tractor to be delivered. MAYBE just maybe tomorrow the 29th. Brandi, not sure about the old Ford yet. She's sitting in the front yard right now. Need to plugs pulled and cleaned before it'll work normal. I had to laugh cause I had casually mentioned to someone that I'm thinking of buying a new tractor, last fall. Couple of days later guys cleaning my septic tank and he asked how much. Seems he had heard it was for sale. LOL. The 4000 is good tractor, mine just needs a bunch to TLC.

Wedge