Buying Advice Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ?

/ Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ? #1  

JMHTX

Tractor
2014 John Deere 5055 E Cab
For people that own - use - sell this Tractor Mahindra 6110 ... Is this a good economical reliable Tractor or a
3rd World bucket of bolts rattlin bablin Hunk of Junk ?

I've got about 15 acres to mow and clean up, and maintain. I mowed some last week with a 25 YO Ford 18HP Blue tractor
Whata joke, if it got close to thick grass it bogged It just sort of whirled the grass unstead of clean cut. And I got stung by
some kind of Red Hornet looking flying bug.

So I'm thinking a cab is a good thing. 59 HP.. Should be enough to adequately run a mower.. Price seems to be a good deal.

Whats the report on this tractor or should I consider something else ?
Thanks !

/ Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ? #2  
For people that own - use - sell this Tractor Mahindra 6110 ... Is this a good economical reliable Tractor or a
3rd World bucket of bolts rattlin bablin Hunk of Junk ?

I've got about 15 acres to mow and clean up, and maintain. I mowed some last week with a 25 YO Ford 18HP Blue tractor
Whata joke, if it got close to thick grass it bogged It just sort of whirled the grass unstead of clean cut. And I got stung by
some kind of Red Hornet looking flying bug.

So I'm thinking a cab is a good thing. 59 HP.. Should be enough to adequately run a mower.. Price seems to be a good deal.

Whats the report on this tractor or should I consider something else ?
Thanks !
Using the review feature on the home page of Tractor by Net, I found this: Mahindra 6110 Shuttle Cab Review by Jeffrey Canada - TractorByNet.com

Overall Rating:
rating
Build Quality:
Features:
rating
Performance:
rating
Value:
rating
Reliability:
rating
Add your review
Print Review

Mahindra 6110 Shuttle Cab Posted by Jeffrey Canada on 06/23/2014

Very strong tractor. Pulls my 4-bottom plow and heavy discs with ease. Finding the right gear settings between low/medium/high and 1-4 can be a job, but it comes with experience. The only problem I've had is the air conditioner squeals sometimes under the hood when I turn it on when it's hot outside. Otherwise, I'm very satisfied.
ITEM INFORMATION
Model year: 2014 Date Purchased: 03/05/2014 Number of Hours: 73
REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Pros: Strong and quiet. Cons: Air conditioner squeals from under the hood sometimes. Type of User: Homeowner 100+ Acres Location: United States North Carolina

/ Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ? #3  
Don't forget to sharpen the blades on your mower so it doesn't just tie knots in the grass.:D

/ Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ? #4  
If you want to save a bundle, take a look at the Mitsubishi built, 3616, 3616 4WD Shuttle Cab | Mahindra. In my opinion, from what you've said, you don't need a 6110 for a mere 15 acres. The 3616 has double the horsepower of your old blue tractor; it should be plenty enough for your land. Take a look at just one satisfied owner has to say: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...ing/246759-new-mahindra-3616-shuttle-cab.html

The Japanese build very good tractors, especially the ones badged, Mahindra, and the older Cub Cadets.