Tractor
    None Yet

Default Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ?

For people that own - use - sell this Tractor Mahindra 6110 ... Is this a good economical reliable Tractor or a
    3rd World bucket of bolts rattlin bablin Hunk of Junk ?

I've got about 15 acres to mow and clean up, and maintain. I mowed some last week with a 25 YO Ford 18HP Blue tractor
    Whata joke, if it got close to thick grass it bogged It just sort of whirled the grass unstead of clean cut. And I got stung by
    some kind of Red Hornet looking flying bug.

So I'm thinking a cab is a good thing. 59 HP.. Should be enough to adequately run a mower.. Price seems to be a good deal.

Whats the report on this tractor or should I consider something else ?
    Thanks !

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

Default Re: Mahindra 6110 Is it ok ?

Quote Originally Posted by JMHTX View Post
    For people that own - use - sell this Tractor Mahindra 6110 ... Is this a good economical reliable Tractor or a
    3rd World bucket of bolts rattlin bablin Hunk of Junk ?

I've got about 15 acres to mow and clean up, and maintain. I mowed some last week with a 25 YO Ford 18HP Blue tractor
    Whata joke, if it got close to thick grass it bogged It just sort of whirled the grass unstead of clean cut. And I got stung by
    some kind of Red Hornet looking flying bug.

So I'm thinking a cab is a good thing. 59 HP.. Should be enough to adequately run a mower.. Price seems to be a good deal.

Whats the report on this tractor or should I consider something else ?
    Thanks !
    Using the review feature on the home page of Tractor by Net, I found this: Mahindra 6110 Shuttle Cab Review by Jeffrey Canada - TractorByNet.com

Overall Rating:
    rating
    Build Quality:
    Features:
    rating
    Performance:
    rating
    Value:
    rating
    Reliability:
    rating
    Add your review
    Print Review

Mahindra 6110 Shuttle Cab Posted by Jeffrey Canada on 06/23/2014

Very strong tractor. Pulls my 4-bottom plow and heavy discs with ease. Finding the right gear settings between low/medium/high and 1-4 can be a job, but it comes with experience. The only problem I've had is the air conditioner squeals sometimes under the hood when I turn it on when it's hot outside. Otherwise, I'm very satisfied.
    ITEM INFORMATION
    Model year: 2014 Date Purchased: 03/05/2014 Number of Hours: 73
    REVIEWER'S ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
    Pros: Strong and quiet. Cons: Air conditioner squeals from under the hood sometimes. Type of User: Homeowner 100+ Acres Location: United States North Carolina
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.

Tractor
    5530 Mahindra 4x4

Don't forget to sharpen the blades on your mower so it doesn't just tie knots in the grass.
    Necessity breeds ingenuity.
    And when your not sure weld it twice

Tractor
    Mahindra 2615HST

If you want to save a bundle, take a look at the Mitsubishi built, 3616, 3616 4WD Shuttle Cab | Mahindra. In my opinion, from what you've said, you don't need a 6110 for a mere 15 acres. The 3616 has double the horsepower of your old blue tractor; it should be plenty enough for your land. Take a look at just one satisfied owner has to say: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/m...uttle-cab.html

The Japanese build very good tractors, especially the ones badged, Mahindra, and the older Cub Cadets.
    I thank God for these gifts: 2005 Mahindra 2615 HST w/loader, (485 hours), and 3710 backhoe. Markham tooth bar, Bush Hog SQ60 rotary cutter, Bush Hog 3507 angle blade, Bush Hog LLR84 landscape rake w/gauge wheels, Rankin loader mounted forks, Paumco Quick Spade, Agri-Ease 3 point log splitter.