Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe?

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe? #1  

wedge40

Veteran Member
Seems long. I could have drove the truck to the factory and back in a day or two.

Comments?

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe? #2  
It may be made to order in which case 2 weeks is a fantastic lead time. You place your order and you get your place in the queue.

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe?
Update. Backhoe arrived yesterday, 20th. The started putting it on. Seems the freight company lost the bucket. Guess it wont be till next week sometime before the tractor can be delivered.

Wedge

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe? #4  
Took 6 weeks to get mine, had to be built and shipped from Bradco to dealer. 1st time used, the boom cylinder went out and had to be replaced under warranty.

2 weeks is not long at all.

Update. Backhoe arrived yesterday, 20th. The started putting it on. Seems the freight company lost the bucket. Guess it wont be till next week sometime before the tractor can be delivered.

Wedge

I thought these were palletized? How did the freight company lose a bucket?

Wedge

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe? #6  
Seems long. I could have drove the truck to the factory and back in a day or two.

Comments?

Waited about 3 weeks for mine. The tractor and FEL were in stock at the dealership but I had to wait for the backhoe. Well worth the wait...I love it.
New Toy.jpg
Mark

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe? #7  
Bucket probably was on it's own pallet, since BradCo sells a bunch of different size buckets separately. Or, dealer hadn't ordered a backhoe before and/or forgot to order the bucket. Things are not always what they seem... :)

/ Over two weeks to ship and install backhoe? #8  
My BH got to the dealer before my tractor. The tractor was at KMW waiting for it's loader.
hugs, Brandi

Update. Gonna be closer to 4 weeks. I'm having an extra set of remotes installed. Seems they are having issues with getting the correct parts. Parts should have been here last week, but now the earliest will be tomorrow. Monday being a holiday, the earliest delivery day will be Tuesday. The Ford needs some work before she can get up and running. Guess I'd better fix it this weekend and get some stuff done.

Wedge

Well now it's going to be over a month. Ordered on the 8th August and wont take delivery until the 17th of September.(I HOPE!!!!) They keep having issues with the extra remote. Got it installed and it sounds like they have the wrong boot to keep the weather out. I was suppose to take this week off to use the machine. Guess I'll go work instead.