Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .?

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #91  
I found that the rocker pedals on all the Kubotas, Kiotis and the smaller Mahindras were all too long to keep my foot on the rocker pedal all the time. I had to move my foot from the toe push position to the heel press position on them anyway. And the rocker pedal didn't allow me to put my foot flat on the floor if I was using 'cruise control' where the pedal is not needed.

I like this set up much better. Even better than the side by side fwd/rev pedals some have. I don't think i could ever be certain where my foot would be with that system.

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #92  
Its funny. I went to test out a max 28xl. Tried the 3016 and 3616, 4010, and 5010. Then I bought a 5010 gear cab. Does everything well. We call it Mr. Zerkon. He is unstoppable.

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #93  
Its funny. I went to test out a max 28xl. Tried the 3016 and 3616, 4010, and 5010. Then I bought a 5010 gear cab. Does everything well. We call it Mr. Zerkon. He is unstoppable.

Door to door vacuum cleaner salesmen and used car salesmen must love you ! :)

/ Why Buy a Mahindra or Mahindra vs . . . .? #94  
I like this set up much better. Even better than the side by side fwd/rev pedals some have. I don't think i could ever be certain where my foot would be with that system.

You don't happen to drive a Toyota vehicle on the road, do you?
Those pesky pedals in those cars, it must be a software problem......:laughing: