Price Check advice 5035???

/ Price Check advice 5035??? #1  

ssg510

Silver Member
Two years ago I almost purchased a 5035 shuttle shift with a fel from my local dealer. It was a 2011 model and this was spring of 2012. I got side tracked with a death in the family and did not buy. Anyway, I have began looking again and have noticed prices are quite a bit higher now. I could have bought the 5035 two years ago for $24899 with the shuttle shift, fel and tires with fluid. Can anyone give me some feedback on latest prices for this tractor. I really like it and hope to buy if not too much$$$$. Thanks for all the help.

/ Price Check advice 5035??? #2  
Well if you thought prices went up since last time you bought! You may wanna jump in you truck and go make the deal ASAP!
The 5035 is in very short supply!! We now have the new tier4 emission compliant tractors hitting our lots!
They are the new 3550!
Your looking at a $5,000 price increase between the 5035 and the 3550!

/ Price Check advice 5035???
Well if you thought prices went up since last time you bought! You may wanna jump in you truck and go make the deal ASAP!
The 5035 is in very short supply!! We now have the new tier4 emission compliant tractors hitting our lots!
They are the new 3550!
Your looking at a $5,000 price increase between the 5035 and the 3550!

Holly bat &^%$ batman. Thats crazy. No wonder everyone is pricing their used tractors so high. Just my luck. Can you find some Tier III 5035s still out there?

/ Price Check advice 5035??? #4  
Most dealers ordered in extrax heavy this year, cause we knew this was going to happen!
I only have 1 5035 shuttle left in stock and I already have the new 3550's here now!

So am I correct that the new 5035 for 2015 is now "3550" as a new model number? What is the price on your 3550 shuttle that you have with fel?

/ Price Check advice 5035??? #6  
I'll confirm what Rick Wallace stated, about $5k increase on the 35 series, which is now the 3500 series. Some models have less increase, or a similar increase but have gained HP or features. The 5010 (open station) went to a 2555 which is 5 more HP and is now a shuttle instead of a regular gear. So you get more than just EPA Tier IV compliance for the price gain on that model. I suspect Rick has one of the few 5035's remaining....go get it somebody!

/ Price Check advice 5035??? #7  
I'll confirm what Rick Wallace stated, about $5k increase on the 35 series, which is now the 3500 series. Some models have less increase, or a similar increase but have gained HP or features. The 5010 (open station) went to a 2555 which is 5 more HP and is now a shuttle instead of a regular gear. So you get more than just EPA Tier IV compliance for the price gain on that model. I suspect Rick has one of the few 5035's remaining....go get it somebody!

Dave Is right Not Many left at all.... with that being said many dealers did order heavy, but I looked at our territory today in the carolinas and virginia, and there are only 3 left. I am glad to say that we still do have one, but remember they will not last long

Was quoted $28,500 for a 5035 in nc. Wallace can beat that price by a bunch and I would buy from him if I were sure I wanted a 35 series. Drove a 4530 yesterday that I really liked. Having a hard time picking between the two.