looking at buying a 6010 cab hst

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst #1  

95ram

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti NX5010 Cab HST
Wondering what your thoughts are on this tractor. I've done some searching but there isn't much info out there on them. Just looking for a goo in-between tractor for blowing some snow, feeding rounds and other little choirs. What have these been going for? I got a price with two remotes and rear wiper for 33,500ish cash price. How well are these 10 series holding up over the long haul? Does anyone have one with a couple thousand hours on it? Any major problems? Thanks for any info/advice.

JJ

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst #2  
Take a look at TYM, same basic tractor that they build for Mahindra with better features-options, for less money. This coming from a current 2 Mahindra tractor owner. ;)

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst
Take a look at TYM, same basic tractor that they build for Mahindra with better features-options, for less money. This coming from a current 2 Mahindra tractor owner. ;)

There are no TYM dealers near me. My choices are Mahindra or Kioti for the price range I'm in.

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst
I like the Kioti and am still looking at both of them. It's a few hundred more for about the same options. I do like the cab of the Kioti more than the Mahindra. Everything seems to be better thought out. The Mahindra is still tier 3 where as the Kioti is Tier 4. If I do decide to trade in my GC2400, the Mahindra dealer is offering way more for trade.

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst #6  
A decision only you can make. Me, if I preferred one tractor over another, there would have to be a VERY big price difference for me to figure that I had to settle for the unit that I did not prefer. You mentioned a few hundred for the tractor, so no big deal, it would have to be a few thousand difference for me to even consider compromising.

But that's just me. Either machine will work fine, nicer to feel more comfortable with the equipment than to constantly work with something that seems awkward to me.

Good luck with your decision. ;)

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst #7  
Take a look at TYM, same basic tractor that they build for Mahindra with better features

Note.. neither of his are made by TYM but im sure he got a good look at them from factory.

/ looking at buying a 6010 cab hst #8  
   / looking at buying a 6010 cab hst #10