Mahindra XTV Side by SIde

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #11  
There are a lot of good machine out there right now. Really making the industry work for the consumers dollars. Seems most of the machines come in fairly close to each other so it will be interesting to see where they price theirs. With the right price they may grab some sales from the more known names.

There will be advantages with this machine when they are truly put to work. Payload and towing capability will excel noticeably. Very stout well made machines to go along with a stout tractor brand.

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #12  
Nervosa - I am guessing you have got to see the machine and its specs. What is the frame construction on the machine? Can you also tell us what the tow ratings and bed capacity will be. I have a buddy looking at utility side by sides with plans on purchasing sometime soon and is interested in the Kubotas, and other more work oriented machines. I personally bought a new machine recently that I am very pleased with but have always kept track of this market.

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #13  
Go to Intimidatorutv.com same specs and options.

1,600 payload
2,100 towing

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #14  
Be nice to know what the pricepoints will be.

pm me and I can quote the prices of the Intimidator line. They are building this machine for Mahindra

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #15  
Heck of a payload that is for sure.

Thanks for the link/info

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #16  
The "yard" (roving?) Mechanic at Mahindra's HQ and warehouse in Houston has been using one of these to travel around all the tractors there for months. I saw it over 3 months ago and asked him how it was holding up. He said it was a pleasure so far.
hugs, Brandi

/ Mahindra XTV Side by SIde #17  
Go to Intimidatorutv.com same specs and options.

1,600 payload
2,100 towing

Looks like a serious tool. Beats a RTV900 by 300 Lbs. in the bed and 200lbs total carrying capacity, and considering the RTV900 can be loaded as much as some light duty Pick-ups, those are some great specs. Also has 4 more HP than RTV900. I'm not sure, but Kubota only good to tow 1500 Lbs.

Kubota uses hydraulics to dump. Also has rear Hydraulic Aux connections. They carry a line of hydraulic tools, very expensive!
To me, A big alternator, battery and inverter option to run 110V power tools makes more sense. (Hint)

I wonder what the details on the transmission are? Is it sealed and safe to submerge during stream crossing?