4025 remote kit...

/ 4025 remote kit... #1  

tkevan

Gold Member
Tractor
Mahindra 4025, David Brown 885
Can anyone tell me if E007206864B91 is the right part # for the single spool rear kit?

/ 4025 remote kit... #2  
You dont specify 2wd or 4wd. That is the kit for a 4wd 007206864B91 and the 2wd is 007204094B91 here is a link to the kits:
Error

The links works not sure why it says error

/ 4025 remote kit...
You dont specify 2wd or 4wd. That is the kit for a 4wd 007206864B91 and the 2wd is 007204094B91 here is a link to the kits:
Error

The links works not sure why it says error

Sorry, it's the 4wd. That's the site I got the part # from, but I can't tell if that's the total kit, or just part. If you look at the schematic, the valve sells for more than the price listed for the "kit".

Error

Number 14 on the list.

Or I'm reading it wrong.

/ 4025 remote kit... #4  
Yes that is the correct part number for the whole kit. I checked stock and shows availible in the warehouse.
As far as pricing for just the vavle, sometimes it happens to work out that the individual parts are more expensive than in kit form.

/ 4025 remote kit...
Yes that is the correct part number for the whole kit. I checked stock and shows availible in the warehouse.
As far as pricing for just the vavle, sometimes it happens to work out that the individual parts are more expensive than in kit form.

What do you charge for installation? My dealer is quoting me about $1200, total. Seems like about 6 hours of flag time would be pretty excessive.

/ 4025 remote kit... #6  
bumping this thread from the dead....does anyone know how difficult this installation is? or better yet, any directions? I have a kit coming for my 4wd 4025 next week and have no information on whats involved with installing this kit. Installing the 4wd 007206864B91

Looking to get the log splitter moving on my newly acquired Mahindra. Thanks for any help.

/ 4025 remote kit... #7  
bump....any help here

/ 4025 remote kit... #8  
bump....any help here

Yeah, just go for it! There simply isn't much to do to install remotes on ANY tractor; the issues arise when access is tight (one of the fittings on my 2540 near the three-point will hit the pin for the backhoe unless extreme finesse is used when installing/removing. Other fittings can only be turned a few degrees before the wrench must be flipped. Others are out in the open.) So it's likely you'll be doing some swearing. Wear gloves! On my tractor, in four hours I could replace the FEL frame with the FEL/BH frame, and install the rear feeds for the BH, and barbeque a chicken, so that six hours is hooey.

Edit: I'm in the northern 'burbs of Cincinnati!

/ 4025 remote kit... #9  
Are these fittings supposed to be included in the kit? Mine did not include either of these union/adapters.....this kit is pathetic at best. I think this job could be done completed in 3 hours if all parts are included. Its very simple.

Should there be a gasket between the valve and where it mounts to the tractor? One did not come with my kti.

Where the power beyond is removed from the 3pt and the steel line from the valve is now installed. Surely theres an adapter needed here?

IMG_20171105_154230942 by Ben Burwinkel, on Flickr

Where the power beyond from the FEL valve connects to the steel line going to the new valve. Surely theres an adapter needed here?

IMG_20171105_154300416 by Ben Burwinkel, on Flickr