Looking for advice on a 3616

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #1  

muzbomb

Silver Member
Tractor
2016 Kioti 2610HST
I found a brand new 2014 Mahindra 3616 with front end loader selling for $20580CA funds tax in out door. What you guys think of this price? I would be using it for plowing snow and moving dirt/gravel on my 3ac home land. Any thoughts on price and info on this unit would be great. Thanks again guys. Love this forum!!!!

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #2  
If it has a cab, it's a steal.

If no cab it's still in the ballpark.

You'll love it.

$17074 usd = $ 20580 cad

/ Looking for advice on a 3616
Does the 3616 come with the deluxe seat and arm rests? What is the deluxe seat is it a nice seat got some cushion when riding over rougher terrain?

Well I put a deposit down on a 2014 Mahindra 3616 HST with ML115 SKC loader and a Hawk Line rear back blade. Very excited but have to wait 2 weeks till I am home from work to pick it up which sucks. LOL

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #5  
can't tell you about the seat.

Nice purchase.....have fun...come back with pictures and a review.

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #6  
To the best of my knowledge, there is only one seat available from Mahindra for the 16 series tractors, and it is a simple spring seat. :( You will need to go either aftermarket or spend 2-3 times of aftermarket to get a Mahindra suspension seat with the arm rests. They are both made at the same manufacturer, difference is the Mahindra logo and the Mahindra seats come with the seat belt. You might want to check on one of these if you feel that you want a suspension seat with arm rests. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0138.jpg
    IMG_0138.jpg
    542.2 KB · Views: 280
   / Looking for advice on a 3616 #7  
That sounds like a decent price. 3616 is a nice tractor :thumbsup:

This is the seat on the unit I am getting do arm rests???

Attachments

• DSCN3400.jpg
    DSCN3400.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 207
To the best of my knowledge, there is only one seat available from Mahindra for the 16 series tractors, and it is a simple spring seat. :( You will need to go either aftermarket or spend 2-3 times of aftermarket to get a Mahindra suspension seat with the arm rests. They are both made at the same manufacturer, difference is the Mahindra logo and the Mahindra seats come with the seat belt. You might want to check on one of these if you feel that you want a suspension seat with arm rests. :cool:

what model is that seat from?

/ Looking for advice on a 3616 #10  
This is the seat on the unit I am getting do arm rests???

The seat that is now on the 3616 hinges at the front, has 2 small springs towards the rear of the seat and there are no arm rests available for it. You will need to get a complete new different seat to be able to have arm rests. My recommendation is the seat that I linked to here.