Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today!

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today!
I just bought one a couple of weeks ago From Blue River Tractor here in Durant, Ok. So far so good, I got the 750L. It is very good in the swampy stuff and nice low end torque for pulling logs and brush grabbers. Pro's are, Large bed capacity with user friendly fold down sides; responsive throttle, stable ride through rough terrain, Very aggressive Approach and departure angles; quick starting and easy use controls; VERY responsive 4WD system with diff locker that is so far, pretty strong; Lots of space and room to customize; Tons of storage area for Chains, tools, etc...; Super bright forward lighting. Cons are, very wide turning radius; no standard rear lighting for reverse, Charging system output is pretty low to run accessories (12.2 VDC at idle not sure of amps); The safety mesh on the sides have very cheap latches. Despite the Cons, this machine is very capable of most anything on a farm you can throw at it. I hauled my generator, welder, 10 gallons of gas, and 20 gallons of water, and misc tools and steel angle across 30 acres to do some repair work in soggy ground. She maintained good traction and didn't let me down.

Thanks for your review, Glad you like it. Yes a long bed dump would be a nice addition.

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #12  
Very well built machines.. we are excited to have them

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #13  
wtcross,

Great review - thanks for that! I did notice that the utility vehicles only have a 3 year warranty. Any idea why Mahindra went away from the 5 year warranty?

Mahindra still has the 5 year warranty on all of there tractors! but if you look at the side by side industry most manufacturer's offer no more then a 1 year warranty on their side by sides, most only offer a 6-9 month warranty. Mahindra felt it was a great way to offer a better warranty and set a higher industry standard, just as they did with their tractors!

Badboy and Intimidator are no longer the same company. they did split a couple years ago when the 2 owners felt they wanted to focus on each side of the business separately.

We have several in stock as well and they are selling quite well! I loved reading the review! its good to hear from the customers what they really think!

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #14  
IMG_2616.jpg

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #15  
I'm looking to purchase a Snow Plow kit for my XTV 750. Do not want the Hydraulic Plow but the Mahindra Dealer in Elizabethtown,KY only want's to sale me a Hydraulic Plow. What plow kits work/fit the Mahindra XTV 750.15380455_10208912411140797_9015435158791642597_n.jpg

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #16  
Do any of the models come equipped with a diesel engine?

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #17  
I just bought one a couple of weeks ago From Blue River Tractor here in Durant, Ok. So far so good, I got the 750L. It is very good in the swampy stuff and nice low end torque for pulling logs and brush grabbers. Pro's are, Large bed capacity with user friendly fold down sides; responsive throttle, stable ride through rough terrain, Very aggressive Approach and departure angles; quick starting and easy use controls; VERY responsive 4WD system with diff locker that is so far, pretty strong; Lots of space and room to customize; Tons of storage area for Chains, tools, etc...; Super bright forward lighting. Cons are, very wide turning radius; no standard rear lighting for reverse, Charging system output is pretty low to run accessories (12.2 VDC at idle not sure of amps); The safety mesh on the sides have very cheap latches. Despite the Cons, this machine is very capable of most anything on a farm you can throw at it. I hauled my generator, welder, 10 gallons of gas, and 20 gallons of water, and misc tools and steel angle across 30 acres to do some repair work in soggy ground. She maintained good traction and didn't let me down.

Hello

I know this is an older post but I am wondering how your machine is holding up. Did you have any problems, warranty issues, would you buy another one?

Thanks
Bob

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #18  
So far so good. My knockout complaint is the charging system can't keep up with the lights and winch. I added a second battery cause I run warning lights too it was used as an all terrain ambulance a few times. No issues with engine, transmission, brakes, electrical, never had it in for service. It just runs like a top.

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #19  
not knockout, only complaint. Damned auto correct

/ Mahindra mPact XTV utility vehicles arrived today! #20  
Thank You