mPower 75?

/ mPower 75? #1  

mtwashingtonhunter

Bronze Member
Tractor
2015 Mahindra mPower 75
Anyone out there own an mPower series tractor?
Considering the mPower 75 or the Kubota 7060...wanting about 60-75hp...4wd...thinking a 6' or 7' cutter that can handle up to 3" saplings...plan on being in the woods with it some so no cab...
I am not sold on the Mahindra brand yet, but after talking to a local dealer, he has convinced me they are much better getting parts now...warranty seems to be about the best in the market. I know research on the web tells me Mahindra and Kubota are about the best tractor out there now?
Tractor is VERY heavy...almost too heavy if that's possible? I will be hauling the tractor with FEL and cutter to and from my farm, which is about 65 miles for about 7 years until we move there permanently. That makes the nearly 1,000 lb. lighter Kubota a little more attractive.
I was quoted cash prices of about $33,000 for mPower 75 with Mahindra loader and tires loaded...$35,000 for Kubota with cast iron rear wheels and tires loaded with Kubota loader.
Any and all input greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Scott

/ mPower 75? #3  
The Mahindra is the only mfg on the market, as far as I now, that doesn't have all the troublesome/expensive TIER 4 regen components and their reported issues. A big plus in my estimation.

Introducing our Tier IV "mCRD Technology" | Mahindra

I bought a Mahindra last year after an exhaustive many month comparison with several brands. Their dealer network is growing leaps and bounds and you're right about their warrentee ...it's excellent. They have excellent machines. I am very pleased with mine.

Do not be afraid of getting one. The have a lot of advantages over many other brands. Compare hydro lift capacities, weight, etc. Mahindra is very often right at the top of all the brands.

Good, rugged machines... and they're pretty too !

No I didn't lift it, but I uncovered it pretty easily.:D

Web%20IMG_20150524_172938582.jpg

/ mPower 75?
Yes, the emissions and NO DEF are a huge plus...I'm just trying to convince myself I'll be happy with a Mahindra...I love the small town dealer that I have selling them, another big plus.
The next Kubota model coming out in July WITH DEF is increasing almost $10,000...so I'm buying soon.

/ mPower 75? #5  
the emissions and NO DEF are a huge plus.....I love the small town dealer that I have selling them......Kubota model coming out in July WITH DEF is increasing almost $10,000.

I was quoted cash prices of about $33,000 for mPower 75 with Mahindra loader and tires loaded...$35,000 for Kubota with cast iron rear wheels and tires loaded with Kubota loader.

I'm just trying to convince myself I'll be happy with a Mahindra

What's holding you back? Sounds like you already know what you want.

/ mPower 75? #7  
I have a m 5700 with cab and a power 85 without, both are good tractors. The Mahindra is really stout but I only have about seventy hours on it. The only problem with the Mahindra is I need larger attachments for it as the two brush hogs I have are not wide enough to cover the wheels and I had to buy a larger trailer but then who doesn't like more toys. I wanted the larger tractor so I could later on get a bat-wing.

/ mPower 75? #9  
For only 6 to 7ft implements even the 4550 would be able to handle all that and still lift as much as the 7060 Kubota

/ mPower 75? #10  
But the Mpower is a very stout tractor and you will enjoy the remotes, nicer 3pnt linkages, extra HP and the shuttle compared to the basic 4550. Just sayin it would still do the job