First new tractor

/ First new tractor #1  

cajuncattle

Tractor
Ford 7600, Kubota 3830, Mahindra 2555
Took delivery of a Mahindra 2555 Shuttle last week. This is my first new tractor purchase after my 73 Ford 3000 gave up. I did a lot of research online and visited some dealers. It came down to Mahindra and LS XR4046. I went with the Mahindra mainly because of the extra loader height and extra HP. I'm very pleased with it so far. 2015-07-16 14.40.13.jpg

/ First new tractor #2  
Got the 2555 HST cab a few weeks ago and I am impressed so far. Good luck with yours!

/ First new tractor #3  
I know this is an old post, but I'm looking at purchasing a 2555 shuttle. How do you like yours now that you've had it for a while?

/ First new tractor
Just saw your question. I love it, plenty of power and handles great. I saw your other post about the loader location, and I have the same issue. I'm a tall guy and dumping the loader is a stretch. I had an issue with the Mainfunction Indicator Lamp coming on at 4 hours. You might have seen other posts about the same issue. You have to keep the RPM's up. The lamp has come on a couple of more times but then it will go out. Doesn't make for good fuel consumption.

/ First new tractor #5  
I took delivery on mine a few weeks ago, and I'm really enjoying it. The dealer mounted a bracket on my loader joystick so it's out about six inches farther. It makes it much easier to use. It's not super easy to see in the picture but it's there.

Attachments

• image-2651621535.jpg
    image-2651621535.jpg
    669.2 KB · Views: 441
   / First new tractor #6  
Just saw your question. I love it, plenty of power and handles great. I saw your other post about the loader location, and I have the same issue. I'm a tall guy and dumping the loader is a stretch. I had an issue with the Mainfunction Indicator Lamp coming on at 4 hours. You might have seen other posts about the same issue. You have to keep the RPM's up. The lamp has come on a couple of more times but then it will go out. Doesn't make for good fuel consumption.

The loader control on the 1500 series Mitsu machines is on the right side and right front mounted on the 2500 series KYM machines. I like it on the side as I drove a forklifts previously and that's where the control is for most industrial stuff. I think both have their adherents. I think the forward position like the KYM is historically more like farm tractors have been.

/ First new tractor #7  
Took delivery of a Mahindra 2555 Shuttle last week. This is my first new tractor purchase after my 73 Ford 3000 gave up. I did a lot of research online and visited some dealers. It came down to Mahindra and LS XR4046. I went with the Mahindra mainly because of the extra loader height and extra HP. I'm very pleased with it so far.View attachment 434609

you will be pleased with it untill you try to use the heater if you have a cab.this system run's heat from the engine block and doesn't produce enough hot air for heat.if you live in the snowbelt areas you will have a non heat problem! Mahindra is still trying to come up with a solution but hasn't found one yet.I have been waiting for close to a year for one but their answer is were "working on it" fall and winter month's are just around the corner and still no solution found yet.?