Specs

/ Specs #1  

12Bravo

Gold Member
Tractor
Kioti CK2610 TLB, Gill 5' Scraper Blade (Tilt/Angle)
Yes, it's me and I'm still doing my research on which SCUT I want to get.

I went to the Mahindra dealership and while the machines don't look as well finished, they do look built well and strong.

What I don't understand is how the machines of equal size comparatively speaking can bet so much more lifting capacities and breakout forces.

Example: Max24xl Breakout force is listed at 2050, not far from M-F and Orange but can lift 200-300 lbs more? It is a number game on the brochures? They systems look the same, dual pistons with same size, yet one is higher than the other in the lifting department.

It gets even larger gap with the Max26xl, only a horse power difference yet has 1400lb lifting compared to 900 or less on similar machines.

This crap is overwhelming!

/ Specs #2  
Yes, it's me and I'm still doing my research on which SCUT I want to get.

I went to the Mahindra dealership and while the machines don't look as well finished, they do look built well and strong.

What I don't understand is how the machines of equal size comparatively speaking can bet so much more lifting capacities and breakout forces.

Example: Max24xl Breakout force is listed at 2050, not far from M-F and Orange but can lift 200-300 lbs more? It is a number game on the brochures? They systems look the same, dual pistons with same size, yet one is higher than the other in the lifting department.

It gets even larger gap with the Max26xl, only a horse power difference yet has 1400lb lifting compared to 900 or less on similar machines.

This crap is overwhelming!

Noticed In the ML205 Loader manual for max 26/28 that the 1400 LB lift rating "assumes 2175 Psig", about 100 Psig more than the tractor output relief valve setting.

35mm bucket curl cylindrs are nothing to write home about, should be 40mm, but there is a lot of loader flex with these little loaders

/ Specs
So the actual lifting would be closer to 1000lbs then?

That just goes to what I was thinking, playing with the numbers to make it look better than it is.

/ Specs #4  
I think it can lift over 1,200Lbs at the pins, as it is fairly stromg, lift wise.
But the curl force is about the same as any other small tractor.
3 Pt is very strong and I like semi syncro Shuttle shift.