Mahindra at Cabelas ??

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #1  

DT86

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota
Any one seen or heard about this? Saw this one today as I was taking a short cut across their parking lot.

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1456445921.137369.jpg

ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1456445966.043674.jpg

Do they take trade ins or something?

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #2  
Hey DT88,

Is this the Cabela's off of Exit 5 in Bristol, VA? I have not seen this tractor though. Sorry.

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #3  
My guess is that Cabellas is doing some trial runs. Makes a little since.. in another thread they were talking about Cabella's selling TYM and someone posted that some models of the Mahindra were made by TYM so looks like Cabellas may be doing some branding trials to see what sells where.

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #4  
Double Post

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #5  
So they're in the tractor business then they're not and now they are again?

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #6  
That tag shows some hours (couldn't make out the number) so it seems to be a used tractor.

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ??
That tag shows some hours (couldn't make out the number) so it seems to be a used tractor.

Completely missed that. It was raining, windy and cold, I snapped a few pics and jumped back in the truck with out looking it over.

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ??
Hey DT88,

Is this the Cabela's off of Exit 5 in Bristol, VA? I have not seen this tractor though. Sorry.

Sure is. Don't remember it being there a few days ago, but we weren't as close to the store as we were today.

/ Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #9  
   / Mahindra at Cabelas ?? #10  
Cabela's takes trade ins on their tractors. I bet someone traded it in on a cab tractor.