Price Check 2538 Pricing

/ 2538 Pricing #11  
I hate when websites confuse me with their trickery... The price I saw in my mind was for the tractor pictured WITH front end loader as in the shot below from the website... My bad. I did not see the "tractor only" disclaimer, and even then I am personally pre-programmed to think of FEL as part of a modern CUT. Thanks for clarifying. The price in the picture below was what I was referring to for the deal you mention above, so in that respect it is very close to what I would expect for the equipment you were quoted and the equipment I was referencing. Thanks for clarifying. Sounds like a reasonable deal to me... When do you take delivery? :D

MSRP.jpg

/ 2538 Pricing #12  
Oh - I forgot... you found a sweet deal on a mint low hour Kubota right? (Thought I saw that on another thread...) Sorry about that. Enjoy the machine!

/ 2538 Pricing #13  
Oh - I forgot... you found a sweet deal on a mint low hour Kubota right? (Thought I saw that on another thread...) Sorry about that. Enjoy the machine!
You are correct. Could not possibly pass it up. Only negative was no SSQA for the FEL. Oh well, I'll update that when I need to.

/ 2538 Pricing #14  
IMG_3788.JPGIMG_3789.JPG

I just purchased my 2538 with loader and backhoe yesterday. I wanted to attached some pics of what I paid to help out the next guy. I took the full rate financing option and hope to reduce the $5200 in total interest over the life of the loan quite a bit by paying it off quicker. MSRP on this set up was $33,830.

/ 2538 Pricing #15  
I'll second the EA /WR Long 3rd function valve recommendation. Works very well on the 2538. Oh - and get a steering wheel spinner too. The 2538 is a nimble beast that turns on a dime and that spinner will be super helpful for loader/grapple work.

View attachment 466878

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1087317/fullsize/img_20160310_232155491.jpg

Snowback

I am curious as to why the hose ports are different in the two pictures. Your loader valve has one hose coming off the top off the valve. while......Roughshods' valve has two lines coming off the top. Are they both the same hook ups? I have two lines on top of my valve on my 2538 too? is this because one of you have the backhoe attachment?

Matty

/ 2538 Pricing #16  
http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1087317/fullsize/img_20160310_232155491.jpg

Snowback

I am curious as to why the hose ports are different in the two pictures. Your loader valve has one hose coming off the top off the valve. while......Roughshods' valve has two lines coming off the top. Are they both the same hook ups? I have two lines on top of my valve on my 2538 too? is this because one of you have the backhoe attachment?

Matty

I had the same question for myself earlier on, but quickly decided that he had either a backhoe or a rear remote. I have neither. Just simple controls for the loader.

To confirm this theory I assume you have a rear remote? (It looks like you said you have two lines, but the question mark throws me for a loop...)

/ 2538 Pricing #17  
I had the same question for myself earlier on, but quickly decided that he had either a backhoe or a rear remote. I have neither. Just simple controls for the loader.

To confirm this theory I assume you have a rear remote? (It looks like you said you have two lines, but the question mark throws me for a loop...)

I have the same as you, simple loader control, no remotes, but I have two lines on top of my valve as well. I am very observant and noticed the difference. :)

/ 2538 Pricing #18  

I have the same as you, simple loader control, no remotes, but I have two lines on top of my valve as well. I am very observant and noticed the difference. :)

/ 2538 Pricing #20  

Well now I am jealous... :p

If you trace it where does it go? Unless they changed something with the design I would guess you have a rear remote partially plumbed. I did a quick internet search and the stock photos of the 2538 show just one hose, but those might be from an older model too. Mine is an early model from later in 2015.

I am curious as to what your second line is for...