Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #1  

BubbaBillyBob

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 5545 4wd
All--

Is there a current list of Mahindra Red Carpet dealers? I found the initial list published at the launch of the Red Carpet program, but I cannot find anything else.

--Bill

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #2  
I'd be interested in seeing the list as well It would be nice if Burnips Equipment Co., my local Mahindra dealer, was on there.

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #3  
for those of you who don't know who was on the list as of 2012, this is from their website. I too would like to see a current list.

The full list of inaugural Mahindra USA Red Carpet Dealers as of 2012 includes:

• Dave’s Tractor, Inc. in Red Bluff, California
• Crane’s Outdoor Power Equipment in Canaan, Connecticut
• Dubay’s Tractor Center LLC in Danielson, Connecticut
• Weldon Equipment in Julian, Pennsylvania
• Singleton Sales & Service in Franklinton, Louisiana
• Albright Power Equipment in Penn Run, Pennsylvania
• Gary’s Equipment Co. in Clay, New York
• Kelly Tractor & Equipment in Longview, Texas
• Sipe Mower & Equipment in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
• Four State Lawn & Tractor in Tontitown, Arkansas
• G&M Enterprise in Barnesville, Georgia
• Creekside Sales & Service in Lockport, New York
• Fredricks Equipment in Hartselle, Alabama
• RNF Sales & Service in Hadley, Pennsylvania
• Sterner’s Company in Quakerstown, Pennsylvania
• Capital Tractor in Greenwich, New York
• 4H Equipment in Denham Springs, Louisiana
• Artec Tractor in Nauvoo, Alabama
• Leader’s Farm Equipment in Everett, Pennsylvania
• Stoneham’s Motorsports, Inc. in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
• Tulsa New Holland Inc. in Tulsa, Oklahoma
• David Self Tractor Company in Winnie, Texas
• Bull International Inc. in Washington, Pennsylvania
• Dixon Tractor Company Inc. in Blackshear, Georgia
• J & K Tractor in Flint, Texas
• LKN Inc. (Safeway Mahindra) in Burgaw, NC

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #4  
Agreed, if Mahindra reads this much updating is needed on their site!

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #5  
I probably have a few of the blacklisted dealers in my neck of the woods... heh heh!!!!!

oh - nice to see Dave's Tractor up there on the top of the list!!!!!!

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #6  
I probably have a few of the blacklisted dealers in my neck of the woods... heh heh!!!!!

oh - nice to see Dave's Tractor up there on the top of the list!!!!!!

I think Dave said he was once the West Coast Distributor, probably around the time that list came out. Then Mahindra got to be too big for their britches and Dave ran out of space. Now it's further South in Olivehurst, CA and they have a whole heap o tractors down there. If they'd update Google Earth for the Olivehurst airport you'd see a sea of red tractor where the distributor is.

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #7  
We continue to be a top Red Carpet dealer, #1 in our region of states. Thank you for the kind words.

We were the very first independent distributor for Mahindra. We started that in 2005 and did it on through the very lean 2008-2010 years and then we saw the numbers really ramp up. As we approached full capacity, we knew we either had to split the dealership/distributorship and spend a few million on an additional place, or let it go and re-focus on retail. I was reluctant to trust the USA and global economy for such a big expansion, since that money came out of my pocket. As I drug my feet on this a little, Mahindra found some folks that wanted to give it a try. Last fall, November 2015, we built our last tractor for Mahindra. It was a good run for us, we built thousands of tractors out of our little shop. Now we have expanded retail with an orchard line, expanded our other compact line and started selling trailers. We have more than doubled sales, while at the same time we have lost the stresses inherent in a distribution type business. It's been a good change for us, but we are also grateful for all the years we were the distributor, and how our efforts were the initial model for other independent DCs.

The new DC is run by some really nice folks. We support them and wish them a ton of success.

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #8  
and i appreciate all of your help here too - just wish you were close to me! we have some yahoo's around here and the service, esp. is atrocious. Despite the fact i am glad i bought the max 25 hst!

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #9  
We continue to be a top Red Carpet dealer, #1 in our region of states. Thank you for the kind words.

We were the very first independent distributor for Mahindra. We started that in 2005 and did it on through the very lean 2008-2010 years and then we saw the numbers really ramp up. As we approached full capacity, we knew we either had to split the dealership/distributorship and spend a few million on an additional place, or let it go and re-focus on retail. I was reluctant to trust the USA and global economy for such a big expansion, since that money came out of my pocket. As I drug my feet on this a little, Mahindra found some folks that wanted to give it a try. Last fall, November 2015, we built our last tractor for Mahindra. It was a good run for us, we built thousands of tractors out of our little shop. Now we have expanded retail with an orchard line, expanded our other compact line and started selling trailers. We have more than doubled sales, while at the same time we have lost the stresses inherent in a distribution type business. It's been a good change for us, but we are also grateful for all the years we were the distributor, and how our efforts were the initial model for other independent DCs.

The new DC is run by some really nice folks. We support them and wish them a ton of success.

Hi Dave. Thanks for the personal history. Glad to be one of your customers. I'll stop in next time I'm in Red Bluff. Want to check out that new Walmart Superstore that's opening there (after nearly 10 years of waiting for the building permit). Wish it were operating the 10 years I lived up there. Also want to check out that new Mahindra distribution center in Yolo County.

Good luck

/ Mahindra Red Carpet dealer list #10  
All--

Is there a current list of Mahindra Red Carpet dealers? I found the initial list published at the launch of the Red Carpet program, but I cannot find anything else.

--Bill

There is no updated list. You will have to ask your dealer if they are "RED CARPET" which I strongly recommend. :thumbsup: