In case you missed it:TBN news

/ In case you missed it:TBN news #1  

Browneyesvictim

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra Max 25HST
Members should be getting the TBN newsletter in their email, and this was in my inbox today. I thought it was interesting since there has been a lot of discussion lately about Mahindra dealer growth and expansion and all the other growing pains we are experiencing. I'm personally glad to hear there are improvement efforts in the aftermarket support arena.
New Products, People and Parts Expansion for 216 | TractorByNet.com – Compact Tractor Portal

Keep it up Mahindra!

/ In case you missed it:TBN news #2  
Members should be getting the TBN newsletter in their email, and this was in my inbox today. I thought it was interesting since there has been a lot of discussion lately about Mahindra dealer growth and expansion and all the other growing pains we are experiencing. I'm personally glad to hear there are improvement efforts in the aftermarket support arena.
New Products, People and Parts Expansion for 216 | TractorByNet.com – Compact Tractor Portal

Keep it up Mahindra!

Funny, from my reading I got no such impression as to improvements in the aftermarket support area. All I saw was pretty much a bunch of chest thumping about growth and increasing market share. As far as change, they increased the size of distribution to keep up with the growth but that's about all. Perhaps if you could quote the area about improving aftermarket support that I didn't see or maybe I'm just a little more experienced in reading through standard marketing gibberish. They all seek to relieve themselves on your leg then convince you that it's raining. In this, they have a lot in common with politicians so it's usually a good idea to approach marketing stuff that way.
For starters any sincere effort begins with an acknowledgement of the problem as to fix any problem you first have to recognize that a problem does indeed exist then go on to outline the steps you're going to take to fix it.