Buying Advice Couple of quotes in

/ Couple of quotes in #1  

poolecw

Looks on some direction. I've been doing my homework and have talked to a few dealers. Here is a snapshot of my best quotes.

1538 Shuttle- $20,500 out the door
2538 HST- $20,500 out the door (same price)
3540 PST- $24,000 out the door
4035 Shuttle used with 200 hrs and 3 years warranty remaining- $21,000 plus 7% sales tax.

I know that the 3540 is a whole lot more tractor than the other two. The problem is it is outside of my price range. The other two are actually at the very top my price range. This particular dealer priced the 3540 $1,500 lower than the other dealers. Would you guys push for him to come down to $23,000? It seems to me that dealers haven't been budging on price lately.

My thoughts are that the 3540 is only a little be more in price but a whole lot more in tractor.

HELP me spend my money LOL!

/ Couple of quotes in #2  
I'd readjust the budget and get the 3540.

/ Couple of quotes in #3  
Looks on some direction. I've been doing my homework and have talked to a few dealers. Here is a snapshot of my best quotes.

1538 Shuttle- $20,500 out the door
2538 HST- $20,500 out the door (same price)
3540 PST- $24,000 out the door
4035 Shuttle used with 200 hrs and 3 years warranty remaining- $21,000 plus 7% sales tax.

I know that the 3540 is a whole lot more tractor than the other two. The problem is it is outside of my price range. The other two are actually at the very top my price range. This particular dealer priced the 3540 $1,500 lower than the other dealers. Would you guys push for him to come down to $23,000? It seems to me that dealers haven't been budging on price lately.

My thoughts are that the 3540 is only a little be more in price but a whole lot more in tractor.

HELP me spend my money LOL!

If I were you I'd be shopping dealers since they're all selling the same brand. If they're all Mahindra dealers any one of them can get you the tractor you want. Pick the one you feel will be better for you down the road after you've bought the tractor. Shop prices second and after taking everything into consideration.
Looks like you got just the bare tractor with no FEL or other attachments or implements. Either that or you're getting one **** of a deal.
200 isn't many hours unless they were brutal hours put on by someone who didn't take good care of equipment.

/ Couple of quotes in #4  
These packages keep catching my eye,,,

Beverage Tractor

The same "package" is available in many parts of the US,,
I guess a package is the only way they can put the price on the internet,,,:confused2:

/ Couple of quotes in #5  
These packages keep catching my eye,,, Beverage Tractor The same "package" is available in many parts of the US,, I guess a package is the only way they can put the price on the internet,,,:confused2:

I've never seen one where they throw in a gas generator in the package before.

/ Couple of quotes in #6  
These packages keep catching my eye,,,

Beverage Tractor

The same "package" is available in many parts of the US,,
I guess a package is the only way they can put the price on the internet,,,:confused2:

Beware of gimmicks and beware of buying from someone far away who will not be servicing your machine after you get it. It's good to always bear in mind that you usually get what you pay for and nothing comes for free.

/ Couple of quotes in #7  
Ill sell you my 4035 HST with only 65 hours for 22.5k. Still has 4 years of warranty left. Just don't use it as much as I thought I would.

/ Couple of quotes in #8  
Beware of gimmicks and beware of buying from someone far away who will not be servicing your machine after you get it. It's good to always bear in mind that you usually get what you pay for and nothing comes for free.

That dealer is almost my neighbor!! :laughing:

Somehow I Googled that package, and found almost identical packages all over the USA,,,
I think it is a gimmick they use to get the Kubota price in the internet,,,

/ Couple of quotes in #9  
That dealer is almost my neighbor!! :laughing:

Somehow I Googled that package, and found almost identical packages all over the USA,,,
I think it is a gimmick they use to get the Kubota price in the internet,,,

I was speaking in general terms. A lot of people fall for low prices and gimmicks then wind up in a bad situation and wishing they'd paid more to get a truly good deal. When I see something like "But Wait There's More!" my alarms bells go off. There's a lot of scamming going on with the Internet these days.

/ Couple of quotes in #10  
I find it strange there not giving you a PTO generator? oh well