Buying Advice Mahindra Implements?

/ Mahindra Implements? #11  
I bought the Mahindra 6' HD Box scraper when I bought my 2555 exactly one year-ago this Monday and I can tell you that it is built like a rock. When they call it Heavy-Duty, they mean it! Beefy!

Attachments

• 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    233.5 KB · Views: 291
   / Mahindra Implements? #12  
I bought the Mahindra 6' HD Box scraper when I bought my 2555 exactly one year-ago this Monday and I can tell you that it is built like a rock. When they call it Heavy-Duty, they mean it! Beefy!

Nice tractor..!!! Where did you get that ' new ' refrigerator..?? Have not seen one like that in MANY a year... :)

/ Mahindra Implements? #13  
Good Eye!

That's an old International Harvester refrigerator I've had forever. Late 40's. 70+ years old and it runs perfectly. Never had to charge it or anything. It's so quiet I sometimes don't know if it's still working until I open the door. May not look like much, but I sure do love it!!!

/ Mahindra Implements?
Thank you for the box scraper info. Glad it's working so good! Hope the tractor is as well?!?

/ Mahindra Implements? #15  
I love the tractor! I bought her 1 year ago today and except for the MIL coming on (probably from running low rpm for too long) it's been nothing but a pleasure to operate. Lots of power!!!

/ Mahindra Implements? #16  
Your mother in law is coming on to you?