Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #1  

mcgoo

Bronze Member
Tractor
Cat 301.8C
Hello, trying to decide between a Kubota BX2670 and a Mahindra emax 25. I have 2 acres basically all lawn, relatively flat with quite a few trees. I have a large driveway but have a friend clear snow with a larger tractor. I am getting quotes with mmm, fel, the kubota is being quoted with a quick connect and forks. I have to move a bins and light material outside periodically. I also plan on starting a small garden and adding a rototiller in the spring. They are coming in at the same price but the forks are a $1600 option. I currently have a Kubota GR2100 and like it for cutting grass but need something with a loader. I would like the extra lift capacity of the Mahindra tho. Before someone suggests going to two machines I am not interested. I have access to larger machines of all sorts and own a mini ex and a forklift.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #2  
Because you neglected to paragraph, your post is unclear.

Is your plan to buy a tractor with a MMM, then eliminate the Kubota GR2100?

Clarify what information you want on forks. There are several types/forms of quick connects, proprietary to individual brands.

Are you referring to SSQA forks and attachments? SSQA is a manufacturer's standard, with the same specs, in various sizes, for all brands.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670
Yes I am going to sell the GR. I need forks for sure. When you factor this in the Mahindra is about 3k more if I we to get a quick connect setup aftermarket with forks.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #4  
Clarify what information you want on forks. There are several types/forms of quick connects, proprietary to individual brands.

Are you referring to SSQA forks and attachments? SSQA is a manufacturer's standard, with the same specs, in various sizes, for all brands.

The Kubota has been quoted with there system I would think I would get a skid steer universal for the Mahindra.

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #6  
SSQA is far better than any of the pin-on quick attaches. However Kubota has several different quick attaches.

Get a Kubota quote with SSQA so you have an apples-to-apples comparison.

The advantage of SSQA is three things: 1. FEL load is closer to the tractor, so lift capacity is increased. 2. Loader bucket weight is not part of every lift, subtracting lift capacity. 3. Any brand SSQA attachment will fit. (Brand specific quick attaches usually take only that brand's attachments.)

With SSQA Kubota lift may equal or surpass Mahindra lift capacity.

Clear??

Anything else?

Kubota bx will have the skid steer qc in the new year but not at the dealership yet. Thanks for the advice. Does it make sense that the Mahindra is more than the Kubota tho?

/ Mahindra emax 25 vs Kubota BX2670 #8  
Kubota bx will have the skid steer qc in the new year but not at the dealership yet. Thanks for the advice. Does it make sense that the Mahindra is more than the Kubota tho?

If the Mahindra has SSQA and the Kubota does not have SSQA, YES.

Don't rely too much into manufacturer's specs. No one certifies nor audits specs manufacturers publish. Plus or minus 10% is essentially equal, in my opinion. Some portion of wannabe specs is "dare".

Last edited:
The quote is the same without forks or ssqa

So the Mahindra is more by 3k by the time I add th ssqa