Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.?

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #1  

Neugene

Tractor
1963 Ford 2000, 2017 Mahindra 3540
I had a dealer tell me that the 1500 series is made in Japan and the 2500 series is made in South Korea. I had just started window shopping at the time and those were the only two series I was interested in so I didn't inquire about the others. Long story short I ended up with a 3540 but during the process I did notice some fit and finish differences between the different series.

Where are the 3500, 4500, 5500, mPower and mForce series tractors manufactured?
Based on years of working as a mechanical engineer and dealing with vendors and customers from many countries I think I've got a pretty good idea of what came from where but I'd like to know for sure.

Thanks in advance for the info,
Chris

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #3  
They're an Indian Company

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #4  
TYM is a Korean company, and Mitsubishi is Japanese. Both countries make good stuff.

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #5  
They're an Indian Company

Yes Mahindra is Indian but the Mahindra Indian made engines are used to build both Japanese made Mitsu 1500 series tractors and the Korean TYM made 2500 series machines while the loaders and backhoes for the 1500s are US made by KMW.

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #6  
I believe the 35 series on up is made in India, emax Korea (TYM), max Japan (Mitsubishi), 25 series Korea (TYM). 15 series ??

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #7  
Where are the 3500, 4500, 5500, mPower and mForce series tractors manufactured?

3500/4500/5500 and mPower - India.

mForce, eMax and 2500 - Korea.

Max and 1500 - Japan.

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #8  
3500/4500/5500 and mPower - India.

mForce, eMax and 2500 - Korea.

Max and 1500 - Japan.

I'm assuming that as far as fit, finish, initial build quality and that sort of thing that list is in ascending order with the Indian made machines on the bottom the South Korean made stuff in the middle and the Japanese machines at the top of the heap. True or untrue?
Dave, I know you're gonna say they are all great but there just has to be some differences based on origin. Since you're in a position to know, spill the beans please.

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #9  
I'm assuming that as far as fit, finish, initial build quality and that sort of thing that list is in ascending order with the Indian made machines on the bottom the South Korean made stuff in the middle and the Japanese machines at the top of the heap. True or untrue?
Dave, I know you're gonna say they are all great but there just has to be some differences based on origin. Since you're in a position to know, spill the beans please.

I think the Japanese product is top of the heap, but it is getting harder and harder to differentiate between it and Korean built product. I like the Indian product for it's weight and specs, but typically the finish isn't as good. But they are beasts. I like the simpler Indian models, the 45xx and 55xx. Our market in northern California is mostly for 20-50 HP compacts, so we do not sell many of the Indian built Mahindra models. But if I had open field work (not orchards) and needed to pull a big disc, I'd latch on to a 5570 in a heart beat.

/ Which series of Mahindra's are made in Japan, which in South Korea etc.? #10  
I think the Japanese product is top of the heap, but it is getting harder and harder to differentiate between it and Korean built product. I like the Indian product for it's weight and specs, but typically the finish isn't as good. But they are beasts. I like the simpler Indian models, the 45xx and 55xx. Our market in northern California is mostly for 20-50 HP compacts, so we do not sell many of the Indian built Mahindra models. But if I had open field work (not orchards) and needed to pull a big disc, I'd latch on to a 5570 in a heart beat.

My 2008 Mahindra 5525 was made in India and is indeed a heavy, steel beast. Hardly any plastic on it. Never had a moment's concern about fit and finish. Sure, the Mahindra red paint oxidizes. But you can buff out the oxide if it bothers you.