Buying Advice Mahindra MSRP price?

/ Mahindra MSRP price? #11  
9 times out of 10 you get ripped off when trading anything in. Sell it yourself and apply the proceeds to your new purchase.

/ Mahindra MSRP price?
It all seems to depend on where you live. The dealers around me don't seem to like/want trade-ins at all. I kinda wish I lived in a market where there were a bunch of lightly used tractors available when I bought. I might have considered one. I would definately shop around but you are likely to get hosed on your trade-in. As to the MSRP, the two Mahindra dealers around here quoted me MSRP as well. They then tacked in the promotional discounts Mahindra had available at the time. I bought six implements at the same time as the tractor so there was a bit of wiggle room but not much.

I ended up getting offered $14k for my trade. I felt better with that than the $12k that was initially through out. Tough call here in KS as we have TONS of tractor dealers here, but only 5 that are Mahindra dealers, and again 3 of those are all under the same umbrella. The other 2 are just too far away. Ended up going with the 3540 w/ FEL and backhoe. This way the backhoe also went under the 0% interest loan. Little more than i wanted to spend, but in the end it was a huge upgrade from my 4025 2WD to this with 4WD.

/ Mahindra MSRP price? #13  
Congrats on the new tractor! Of course, we'll be expecting pictures when it arrives. :thumbsup:

/ Mahindra MSRP price? #14  
why does yours not accept a backhoe? is it 2wd?

/ Mahindra MSRP price? #15  
Ahhh I see in your last post... good trade with the 4025 14k is a very high number

/ Mahindra MSRP price?
Well finally pulled the trigger and got the 3540 w/Backhoe. At the dealer going through pre-delivery inspection as of yesterday, scheduled for delivery this afternoon. Can't wait to go play in the dirt.

20170307_112038.jpg

Last edited:
   / Mahindra MSRP price? #17  
Congrats, RBaldwin! Looking forward to all the posts about your new adventures with your new toy ... er ... I mean, tool. :tractor:

/ Mahindra MSRP price?
What the heck did i do....? Didn't mean to load multiple pics.