Cost of cab for Max 26 HST

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #1  

Geoloh

Tractor
Mahindra 3616
I can use some help on cost of a cab for the MAX 26 HST

According to the Mahindra website (which could be a whole lot better designed IMO) the price of the Base model is $17,150 while the cab version is $27860 MSRP.

That would imply that the cab is OVER $10K. I don't think that can possibly be right but, on the other hand, can't figure out what I am reading wrong.

Any help appreciated.

George

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #2  
George, I believe the cabs are around 4,500.00!

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #3  
Ask your dealer.

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #4  
The cab model is about a 5-6grand upgrade minimum. I do not think they offer it as a kit though if that's what your looking for.... the 2538cab is a much better buy for a cab imo

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #5  
Yes, the Mahindra website is lousy. They could sell a lot more tractors if they had a website like Deere, et al.

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #6  
When have you seen MSRP hold once you contact a dealer..... You can request a quote on the website and the nearest dealer will contact you with any price your looking for? Same on our website and plenty of other Mahindra dealers across the nation... Id be looking at the info from were I was going to buy rather than just a manufacture info for pricing ... that's just an opinion though

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #7  
MSRP of the basic cab uninstalled is $4810. Does not included shipping. It's a nice cab, not too hard to install. Not available with air conditioning.

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #8  
My bad I thought we were talking about the cab model. Iv never seen the basic cab other than pictures

/ Cost of cab for Max 26 HST #9  
My bad I thought we were talking about the cab model. Iv never seen the basic cab other than pictures

A dealer can order one on a pallet. The basic cab goes on easy enough, but the heater can take a while to install since you have to run hot water from the engine and back, wiring, etc. It is a very nice quality cab.