Tractor News 2545 Shuttle Cab

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #11  
The Shuttle on my Max28 does not make me wish for an HST 80% of the time. Shifts Nice and I can chug chug at low RPM.

I think the 2545 is a great size power and capacity tractor for small and medium work. Big enough to handle round bales if your careful and just stacking one high. Ought to handle an 8' snow plow, and 6' cutter. Good size for the woods.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #12  
Thanks for the reply. My thoughts exactly on this model. I am interested in the test drive once my dealer gets one in to see what low first is like. I might one day do tiller work and like going slow enough for the tiller. I don't do much FEL work so clutch is not a problem and if I spring a leak in the hydraulics I can still drive back to the shop to fix.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #13  
go with the 35 series

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #14  
go with the 35 series
Interesting you suggest the 35 series. My local dealer said they had issues with both the hydrostatic and shuttle transmission versions. He said they are not going to stock the 35 series anymore.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #15  
I have the 2540 the same as the 2545 just the newer 2545 has 44 hp compared to 40 hp and 39 hp at the pto compared to 35 at the pto. My dealer told me it was the exact tractor except for these few differences. My 2540 is already a strong little tractor so more power out of the same design is great. the 2540 has a very nice turning radius compared to some of the other models it is a little shorter in length. I have mine on a little over 2.5 acres and it works for me. I was going to get the 2538 but decided on the bigger of the two and glad I did. I have not been able to find many owners of this size tractor so I can't give any other insight other than I have no complaints I only have 120 hours on it. I don't know if this helps but any other question I'll be happy to answer.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #16  
The 2645 that I just ordered had a 4 link at bucket. One strout 45 horse tractor.