Tractor News 2545 Shuttle Cab

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #1  

Budlight592

Tractor
2017 LS XR4155HC
Has anyone seen this new model yet? Anyone test drove or have any information on this model. Looks well equipped and specs out well.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #2  
One thing I noticed is on the loader they saved pennies by not providing a 4 Link at the bucket for good articulation.
Seems like a nice mid size CUT.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab
Are you sure because the pictures that I have seen it shows 4 link at the bucket. Have you seen it in person?

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #4  
Are you sure because the pictures that I have seen it shows 4 link at the bucket. Have you seen it in person?

No

Maybe I was looking at Pictures of a different Tractor, If 4 link, that's a plus.

Can you post photo's?

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #5  
Has anyone seen this new model yet? Anyone test drove or have any information on this model. Looks well equipped and specs out well.

From what I can tell, it is essentially the same as the prior 2540, but with an up rated engine spec. The 2538 HST and 2540 are great midsize CUTs, so I would expect additional greatness from the 2545.

They just updated the brochure and changed the number and HP rating, but everything else is based on the 2540, so you might check some of the reviews for that tractor on here. (Similar capability feedback from a 2538 may be applicable as well, then the 40 and 45 have a few more features standard, (suspension seat, slightly more powerful loader, etc...)

2545 4WD Shuttle | Mahindra

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #6  
The biggest plus to me is shuttle shift in that hp but a small framed tractor... it will be nice for heavier 6ft mowing in tight spaces... but I like the open much better than the cab.. just more practical.. its nothing more than a 2538 frame.. the shuttle is not quite as smooth as other but is common with TYM builds. other than that and a few cheapy plastics it seems like its going to be a nice model and have its place in the market... imho I couldn't justify it over a 3540 or 4540 other than NEEDING that smallest frame possible

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #7  
Anyone know if the 2545 Cab is available or what the pricing is?

Thanks

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #8  
Anyone know if the 2545 Cab is available or what the pricing is?

Thanks

Only if you can get a loader tossed in at the base asking price on the website would it be a great price.

/ 2545 Shuttle Cab #10  
I am new to this forum and am looking at the 2545 shuttle cab. Does anyone have a opinion?