I bought the big one!!

/ I bought the big one!! #1  

Ben55

Finally pushed the button on buying M75 open platform with loader, box blade, quick hitch, pallet forks and 7 ft rotary cutter. Took a couple of days to get to know it, wash and wax it. 30 years in the military made me ****. My neighbor said what are you going to do with that? My reply, sit on it and drink beer!! Anyway, man what a beast this thing is compared to my Mahindra 3510 HST that I bought back in 2006. I made the mistake of buying too small, so this time I bought too big. I knew I had to finance and since I was going to have a payment, opted for a larger animal. Wow, no comparison between the two. I finally got it out and cut some land that I cleared in 2016, those weeds grow fast. Really happy with it so far. Life is good!!

Attachments

• DSCF0561.JPG
    DSCF0561.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 724
   / I bought the big one!! #3  
Looks great and sound like you got everything you need now! It's a good feeling knowing you bought way to much tractor vs realizing you under bought

Brett

/ I bought the big one!! #4  
The best of both Worlds, one large and one small so now you can do and fit in most jobs. I did the opposite, I bought too big and then had to by smaller to get into small places and under trees.

/ I bought the big one!! #5  
Shore is purty....!!!!!!! :)

/ I bought the big one!! #6  
Nice tractor. Congrats.
Mine was a new 2008 Mahindra 5525. That beast handled every job I threw at it on my 10 acre place. Never regretted going large.

Good luck

/ I bought the big one!! #7  
Is it just a trick of the camera, or does every SCUT, CUT, and UT use the same ROPS? I would think the ROPS would get larger with the tractor, but the ROPS in this photo looks just like the one on my MF SCUT.

/ I bought the big one!! #8  
Looks like you got it from a good dealer as well.

/ I bought the big one!! #9  
:thumbsup: It's a beauty,looking forward to action pics...enjoy.

/ I bought the big one!! #10  
:cool2:Very nice machine! Enjoy.