Mahindra 3016 Advice

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice
Wiggle and try all the mechanical stuff.Take look underneath, operate it for 15 minutes.

Electrical Check battery for the sulfuric acid build up. Turn everything on off. check for loose damaged wiring, especially seat switch.

Is it pink yet?

Great thanks. No I attached a picture a few posts prior.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice #12  
3016 doesn't have a seat switch and don't turn pink. Mine hasn't.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice
Any thoughts on what the backhoe would be worth? I am having some troubles finding the MSRP for them new.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice #14  
It seems to me I remember seeing a number around 7k.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice #15  
Btw, my spec sheet says the fel will lift 1650 lbs TO FULL HEIGHT at the pivot pins. That means more than that lower heights.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice #16  
Sorry, for some reason I can't edit my last post.

That lift capacity will lift your whole tractor to the heavens. The tractor by itself is 1000 pounds heavier than your Deere. It's a whole different class of machine than yours.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice
Sorry, for some reason I can't edit my last post.

That lift capacity will lift your whole tractor to the heavens. The tractor by itself is 1000 pounds heavier than your Deere. It's a whole different class of machine than yours.

Thanks for the input. It would make my life a **** of a lot easier with a bigger machine.

What are your thoughts about a price? I am thinking around 15-17k would be a reasonable offer.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice #18  
If that machine cost 24-25 like mine, and you offer 15, that's 10k of of a 25k price or about 40 percent. Seems like a big drop in price for a machine with those hours. But I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice
If that machine cost 24-25 like mine, and you offer 15, that's 10k of of a 25k price or about 40 percent. Seems like a big drop in price for a machine with those hours. But I don't know. I'm just thinking out loud.

The only reason I am saying that is because the average listed price on tractor house is 14,000 for a machine with 295 hours not including the backhoe.
Take into account of he 200 hour difference and the backhoe I think 17k would be a reasonable offer.

/ Mahindra 3016 Advice
So I went and saw the tractor this afternoon. Great looking machine, had 600 hours but couldn't strike a deal. They were looking for $22,500, I think that's alittle overpriced.

Oh well, on with the shopping