What's this Mahindra worth?

/ What's this Mahindra worth? #1  

npalen

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200 HSTD and Mahindra 3015
Not sure of the year but would be in the 2004 to 2008 range, I believe, with less than 300 hours and has the turbo.
What would it cost to add a loader?

Attachments

• Mahindra-1.jpg
    Mahindra-1.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 511
   / What's this Mahindra worth?
Forgot to mention 30HP and hydrostat.

/ What's this Mahindra worth? #3  
Its probably the same one on tractorhouse for sale at $7900.
TractorHouse.com | MAHINDRA 315 HST For Sale - 1 Listings - Page 1.

Just an older model 15 series Mahindra with the Mitsubishi engine. I had a 2615HST for 10 years. Great tractor.
An ML110 loader would have been the loader for that model. Not sure where you'd find one available today. Rare that it doesn't have one as most of that era tractors (15 series) came with a free loader when I bought mine. I guess it may have been ordered without one.

/ What's this Mahindra worth? #4  
Try KMW for the loader. They built the loaders for Mahindra, still do on some models. I believe that they could set you up.

Good luck.

Oh, and the 30hp was way underrated. My understanding is it's more like 34hp. :cool:

I do have an email in to KMW which is located about an hour or so south of here. They don't show any small loaders on their webpage but might be able to come up with something.

Edit: Regarding your comment on the 34hp, I've read somewhere that they added the turbo to meet emission requirements so maybe that accounts for the additional hp.
Tractor data still shows 30hp.
Do you (Brian) offer top and tilt to fit the 3015?

Its probably the same one on tractorhouse for sale at $7900.
TractorHouse.com | MAHINDRA 315 HST For Sale - 1 Listings - Page 1.

Just an older model 15 series Mahindra with the Mitsubishi engine. I had a 2615HST for 10 years. Great tractor.
An ML110 loader would have been the loader for that model. Not sure where you'd find one available today. Rare that it doesn't have one as most of that era tractors (15 series) came with a free loader when I bought mine. I guess it may have been ordered without one.

This one is for sale by a private party and listed at 273 hours. He says it has power enough to run an 8 ft bush hog but that sounds like quite a load for this little tractor.

/ What's this Mahindra worth? #7  
I do have an email in to KMW which is located about an hour or so south of here. They don't show any small loaders on their webpage but might be able to come up with something.

Edit: Regarding your comment on the 34hp, I've read somewhere that they added the turbo to meet emission requirements so maybe that accounts for the additional hp.
Tractor data still shows 30hp.
Do you (Brian) offer top and tilt to fit the 3015?

The turbo was on there for an upgrade over the 2615 That same exact engine with the turbo was used in the 3015, 3215 & 3316. Nothing being different with the engine at all. The later 3316 tractors are the best because of the transmission improvements.

Yes I build top & tilt sets for the 3015. You will need to figure what you will do for the control valves though.

/ What's this Mahindra worth? #8  
I had the 2615 gear and think it was 23 hp at pto. A 5 ft cutter worked fine on it but wouldn’t want anymore than that.

/ What's this Mahindra worth? #10  
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/mahindra-owning-operating/72952-2615hst-vs-3015hst.html
This must have been where I read about the turbo to reduce emissions. (post #4)

OK, I see. They must have had it without a turbo at some time? All that I have ever seen or read about had a turbo. But as I said, actually have 34hp. My 3215 is and has been a GREAT little clean up machine for us. It was one of two of the last 3215s. And as I had mentioned and this was from Dave when I picked up my 3215 from him, the 3015, 3215 & 3316 all had the same exact engine and none were ever rated at the 34hp that they actually have. The only difference between the first 3316s and the 3215s were the decals. They later improved the HST trans on the 3316s.

If you can find a loader for the tractor, I'm sure it will be a nice machine for you. :thumbsup: