Quoted Price Check Max 26XL

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL #31  
That is a question that is on my list for the dealer. He said he took $500 off the package for the Woods. If it voids the warranty I'll pay the extra $500 for the Mahindra.

Ask to read through the operator's manual, you should stumble across the statement regarding aftermarket backhoes early on. Reason being, if not done right it's easy to snap a tractor in half. A lot of Mahindra hoes are US made KMW out of Kansas.

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL #32  
The Woods BH is painted red to match the Manihdra. I considered looking at other dealers but, as a new tractor owner, having the dealer 5 miles away is a big plus to me. He's offered to waive all delivery fees and even to come service the machine on property because I live so close. That's a big part of my decision. I'm not a mechanical guy, yet, but I feel I will get there soon. I'm not young but not too old to learn :) Nonetheless, if I need service in the next year or two he's willing to send his service guys here, to my property, at no cost, to perform service or maintenance.

Mine does that and he's 50 miles away.

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL #33  
The woods BH will hang further off the rear than the Mahindra BH will. Changes your weight distribution more to the rear. Makes the overall length longer. You will also drag easier when going thru a dip due to how far the Woods extends to the rear. Also will affect maneuvering in tight spaces. I have a Max 26XL that I love but I bought it for tight spaces otherwise I would of gone larger.

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL
Well I took the advice of many here and went with a Mahindra BH instead of the Woods. Pulled the trigger yesterday and am expecting delivery early next week. I also opted to go with a used Wildkat grapple that was in the dealer's inventory to save some cash and lighten the load as the Mahindra small grapple is a lot heavier. Thank you all for the advice and encouragement. Looking forward to learning as much as possible here and playing, I mean, working with my new machine!

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL #35  
Well I took the advice of many here and went with a Mahindra BH instead of the Woods. Pulled the trigger yesterday and am expecting delivery early next week. I also opted to go with a used Wildkat grapple that was in the dealer's inventory to save some cash and lighten the load as the Mahindra small grapple is a lot heavier. Thank you all for the advice and encouragement. Looking forward to learning as much as possible here and playing, I mean, working with my new machine!

Congrats! Waiting is the worst part.

Post lots of pics when it arrives.

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL #36  
Good luck and enjoy your new machine that is when you get it I have a wildkat grapple and it’s been tough

/ Quoted Price Check Max 26XL #37  

Do a search on some of my posts on my Max28 to see how i modded and work the little tractor.