Comparison Mahindra vs Kioti

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #1  

TomIre

Gold Member
Tractor
Branson 3725
Looking at two very similar tractors - 2638 vs Kioti CK 3510.
2638 is 20% heavier for 10% more money and with my hills, that's needed.
I revisited dealers today and am happy with both. Slight nod to Mahindra on service.
Any suggestions / advice on what and how to compare would be appreciated!

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #2  
Kioti on quality, engeniering, fit-and-finish, and manufacturer support. Especially that last one. Easy choice for me. :2cents:

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #3  
If dealer will do your service, service quality and dealer proximity are important.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti
Dealer not an issue. Within 10 minutes of each other and less than an hour away. Both high volume and been in business for many years.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti
DPF and Regen are a problem with Kioti fir me. Mahindra has catalytic. Otherwise, I agree on your points. But, Kioti is lighter and I do have hills.
Think I'm going to need to find a quarter to flip!

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #6  
I agree with all Luke’s points on Kioti over the Mahindra. I think you’ve already made up your mind though.... Good luck and congrats on whatever new tractor you buy!

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #7  
DPF and Regen are a problem with Kioti fir me. Mahindra has catalytic. Otherwise, I agree on your points. But, Kioti is lighter and I do have hills.
Think I'm going to need to find a quarter to flip!

They have their own sets of issues. It's marketing BS from Mahindra to suggest their system is somehow less trouble long-term than a DPF (IMO). Otherwise why wouldn't JD and Kubota (the big players) have gone this way?

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #8  
I think either one would be a good tractor. Which one fits you best is the question. If both dealerships are good then pick the tractor you like the most and go with it.

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #9  
I was down to the same dilemma! Called the Kioti dealer and he was out of town....ended up with the Mahindra! I’m happy with it but I’m sure I’d be happy with Kioti too!! If the Mahindra is made by TYM I’d get the the Kioti. If it’s made by someone else I’d buy the Mahindra and a few more implements with the savings!
My Mahindra was made by Mitsubishi and has been great!

/ Mahindra vs Kioti #10  
Looking at two very similar tractors - 2638 vs Kioti CK 3510.
2638 is 20% heavier for 10% more money and with my hills, that's needed.
I revisited dealers today and am happy with both. Slight nod to Mahindra on service.
Any suggestions / advice on what and how to compare would be appreciated!

Would you buy rather buy a car made in India or made in Korea?
Same for tractors in my opinion.
If the Mahindra is actually made in Korea...maybe they are equal..
If made in India....NO!