What compares with Kubota L4060?

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #1  

RandyinTN

Silver Member
Tractor
NX4510H with backhoe and FEL
Finally decided on what size tractor/FEL/backhoe I want but not on a brand. Like all the features of the Kubota L4060 but still need to shop around some more.
What size Mahindra is closest to compare?

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #2  
Why just Mahindra? Have you considered comparing LS, Kioti, Massey, Deere? Others maybe as well. Generally start at the equivalent HP in the different brands to compare. What dealers are nearby?

/ What compares with Kubota L4060?
My options are Kioti, Kubota, and Mahindra

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #4  
My options are Kioti, Kubota, and Mahindra

Well if your Mahindra dealer is any good ask him what he recommends. If you can't trust him that far then you might not want to buy anything from him. Compare the dealers and buy from the best of them and you'll have greater odds of overall success. It's not the brand so mush as the dealer backing it up.

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #5  
A quick look says a 3540 or 2540.

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #6  
Finally decided on what size tractor/FEL/backhoe I want but not on a brand. Like all the features of the Kubota L4060 but still need to shop around some more.

The 3500 series is considered Mahindra's "bells and whistles" tractor but even still, the Kubota has more niceties but the Mahindra will be a little more robust of a workhorse.

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #7  

Cab or open station?

/ What compares with Kubota L4060?
Should update this. My current first choice is a Kioti NX4510 HST with FEL and backhoe, no cab.
The Kubota is nice, but not almost $4,400 nicer.

/ What compares with Kubota L4060? #9  
I would operate one at least with a loader. Many find that the controls are more of an industrial quality on the kubota with more flexibility and accuracy for placement of position then many of the other makes. Depending on your needs you might find that the price difference gets small quickly.