Cloth Seat Covers

/ Cloth Seat Covers #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
I know this problem won't affect y'all up north. :rolleyes: It is short pant weather down here now and I was wondering if any one sales cloth seat covers for our seats. Mainly the tractor seat, as the BH seat is smaller and short pants usually cover all the vinyl there. But down here, that black vinyl can get hot for bare skin. :eek:
hugs, Brandi

/ Cloth Seat Covers #3  
Brandi,

My 3325 came with cloth seat covers.

I would say you could buy seat covers from a Mahindra dealer.

Just my 2 cents.

Don

/ Cloth Seat Covers #4  
Some of the 25 Series come with seat covers but those are the only models I've ever seen the covers on. Most of the other series Mahindras have different seats and the 25 Series covers will not work on them. I imagine it would be fairly easy for someone to make one who can sew halfway decent.

/ Cloth Seat Covers #5  
Throw a towel over it.

/ Cloth Seat Covers #7  
Or have someone who's handy with a sewing machine make you a nice cloth seat cover.

/ Cloth Seat Covers #8  
I found a really nice rubber seat cushion at Walmart that makes it allot more comfortable and cooler to sit on my tractor. I'd say my seat is my biggest complaint on my CUT, but this has made it so much nicer to spend hours on it while mowing.

Eddie

/ Cloth Seat Covers
LBrown59 said:
Or a small throw rug.

BTDT said:
Throw a towel over it.

I know y'all. Y'all are the guys that use baling wire and duct tape. If it can't be fixed by these two gifts from God, it can't be fixed. :rolleyes: I have used a towel before with my lawn mowers. Every time you get off the seat, it falls off because of the vibrations. :( I'm sure now someone will suggest using bungee cords to hold the towel or rug on. :cool: It goes down hill from here.
Sorry guys, I could not resist. I am suffering from tractor withdrawal. :mad: Two of the causes are too much rain and not enough barn to drive your tractor in. The symtoms are verbage like the paragraph above. The cure is build a bigger barn. :cool: Is the Astrodome for sale yet? :D

/ Cloth Seat Covers #10  
bindian said:
I am suffering from tractor withdrawal. :mad: Two of the causes are too much rain and not enough barn to drive your tractor in. The symtoms are verbage like the paragraph above. The cure is build a bigger barn. :cool: Is the Astrodome for sale yet? :D
Just be glad you've got a barn! It poured last night here and everything stored outside... just about everything tractor/trailer-related I own... is a soaking wet mess. My yard is in complete "tractor gridlock" today waiting for the yard to dry out enough to start moving things... and the neighbors are about to start complaining (that is, if the cops working detail on this road reconstruction work don't fine me first!). :eek:

HELP!!! :(

Dougster