New Mahindra 3215 4WD

/ New Mahindra 3215 4WD #1  

Nissan197

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3215 4WD
The dealer accepted my offer this morning. Here in a few hours I will be the proud new owner of a 3215. Just have to go sign all the papers, put 20% down and get a crash course in the proper operation of the tractor. I will post pictures as soon as I can. Asked for some promotional items, cuz I sure would love to have a couple of caps, but they said they have been bugging Mahindra for awhile and they won't send them anything. Salesman said he would hook me up with some Stihl and Grasshopper items. I still would love some freebies from Mahindra :)

/ New Mahindra 3215 4WD #2  
yep, unfortunately Mahindra provides none of those items for dealers. However a lot of the dealers have their own promotional items they give to customers (we have key chains, t shirts and caps)

/ New Mahindra 3215 4WD #3  
I had to buy a keychain and a base ball cap through the Mahindra website. They were somewhat expensive with the shipping. The keychain was real nice. The black cap is already turning brown around the rim from sweat stains...ha,ha..nice! So far, I'm really enjoying my 3215 HST. Good luck with yours.

/ New Mahindra 3215 4WD
Well, I am one of the pack. I have a 3215 4WD with front end loader. I also purchased a Bush Hog rotary mower and a Bush Hog box blade. Of course I wanted to work with the new ride, but while I was backing it off my trailer a couple of the floor boards on the trailer broke. I have not used the trailer much and this was the heaviest load that has been on it. When I drove up on it I heard the boards creak and then when backing off it I really heard one give way. Dry rot. Now I have to fix the trailer before I can take the workhorse down to the property to mow. Oh well, I guess it will give me time to read over all the manuals. I will post pics as soon as I get some time. Thanks to all for their opinions. I have only been looking for two years :)

/ New Mahindra 3215 4WD #5  
Yeah, that's a bummer on the promo stuff.
I just purchase a new 7520 on Kubota trade and didn't get any 'goodies' from the dealer. Heck, I'm still using my Kubota key chain for my Mahindra. Good luck on your new purchase. I'm very satisfied with my 7520 and hope you will be as well.

/ New Mahindra 3215 4WD
I did get two Stihl caps and two Ferris caps. I guess I will advertise those brands on my head :) Dealer said Mahindra was supposed to be sending them promo stuff a couple of months ago, but they have yet to receive anything. I guess they have to sell so many tractors a month before they get anything. The dealer said they have surpassed that number a couple of months ago. He said he would call me when he got some stuff in and let me have a few things. Hopefully a shirt and cap.