New 4530 has made it home

/ New 4530 has made it home #1  

civesnedfield

Platinum Member
Tractor
2007 Mahindra 4530----1972 Massey Ferguson 1100
New to the fourm and new to Mahindra. I have been looking at the Mahindras for over a year now. Finally got tired of fixing the 1963 JD 1010RU. Talked to the Mrs. and got the green light to make the purchase.
I have been reading all the advise you folks have been handing out for some time and it helped alot. I know that in the future it will help.
Away for the week so all those that would like to see pictures are going to have to wait till next week. :rolleyes:

/ New 4530 has made it home #2  
civesnedfield said:
New to the fourm and new to Mahindra. I have been looking at the Mahindras for over a year now. Finally got tired of fixing the 1963 JD 1010RU. Talked to the Mrs. and got the green light to make the purchase.
I have been reading all the advise you folks have been handing out for some time and it helped alot. I know that in the future it will help.
Away for the week so all those that would like to see pictures are going to have to wait till next week. :rolleyes:

Good luck with that new machine. This is a good place for info. The icing on the cake; it's open 24-7.

Cheers...Coffeeman