replacement battery

/ replacement battery #1  
Someone took the battery from my Mahindra 475DI tractor and I don't know what the battery number is. Is there someone out there that can tell me what battery I need to buy for a replacement????
Thanks for any help

/ replacement battery #2  
You should contact your dealer and they will be able to help you with your battery. :)

Brenda
Customer Relations
Mahindra USA, Inc.

/ replacement battery
The dealer I purchased the tractor from no longer sells Mahindra tractors and says he does'nt have any information on replacement parts available. The next nearest dealer is over a hundred miles away.

Thanks for the reply but I guess I will just have to try and find something that fits in the battery space on my tractor

/ replacement battery #4  
You don't need a dealer for the battery in my opinion. Just measure the space and go to WalMart or TSC and buy one that fits. Then catch the scoundrel that stole yours.:eek:

/ replacement battery #5  
I agree, a good quality WalMart battery will work fine, just measure and ensure the terminals are located on the approprate side.

/ replacement battery
Thanks to everyone that replied. I went to a battery wholesale whse and found a Batt. that would fit with the necessary cranking amps. The new battery is not the same physical size as the original but it fits and does the job.

Thanks again