Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tractor
    John Deere 2320 with loader, Simplicity Conquest garden tractor, BCS 830 2 wheel tractor, Gravely Pro-Turn 160 XDZ.

Default Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST

Anyone have any pictures of a Mahindra 3215 hst. Any would be welcome, but I'd relly like to see the dash and operator platform area of the 3215 HST or similar 2815.

Thanks in advance...
    John Deere 2320 w/ 200cx loader and Imatch, 48" Frontier Rotary Cutter, 48" Frontier Box Blade, 60" Frontier landscape rake, BushHog post hole digger, arena drag, cone spreader.
    Simplicity Conquest garden tractor
    BCS 830 2 wheel tractor w/ 26" tiller
    Gravely ProTurn160 XDZ

Pictures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/simplesanders/

Tractor
    John Deere 2320 with loader, Simplicity Conquest garden tractor, BCS 830 2 wheel tractor, Gravely Pro-Turn 160 XDZ.

Default Re: Requesting pictures of a 3215 HST

Well, I'm bumping my thread. Still lokking for some pictures of the floor board and dash.

Any thought on what pricing a 3215 HST with Loader go for these days? How about adding a backhoe to it? My local dealer didn't have any on the lot when I stopped by last week, so that is why I asked for the pictures. I'm thinking of trading my Deere in for it as I want something that can move my round bales around to feed my horses (only about 30 per year and weigh anywhere from 1000- 1400 lb's--most closer to the bottom end.) I'd like to be able to stack two high inmy barn and cannot do that with my 2320. The 3320 seems like quite abit more money than the comparable 'at least on paper' 3215.

Also, I do not see a list on the wesite as available options etc for it. I'm trying to be well prepared for a visit to the dealer. (I like knowing as much as I can before taking up to much of their time). Are their options like adjustable link ends or grill guards available for these machines?

Any help or thoughts would help...
    John Deere 2320 w/ 200cx loader and Imatch, 48" Frontier Rotary Cutter, 48" Frontier Box Blade, 60" Frontier landscape rake, BushHog post hole digger, arena drag, cone spreader.
    Gravely ProTurn160 XDZ

Tractor
    Mahindra Dealer

I can get you some photos of a 3215 Gear but I do not have a HST unit on my lot. the only difference will be the HST fwd and rev. foot pedals and the cruise control lever, everything else will be the same visually on a Gear vs. HST.

Yes they do offer grille guards for the 3215's.
    Red River Tractor, Inc.
    Mahindra and Bush Hog dealer

Tractor

Great. I'd love to see any pictures you have.

Thanks...
    Gravely ProTurn160 XDZ

Tractor
    Mahindra Dealer

sorry, i got sidetracked the other day.....it's kinda rainy and slow today so keep your eyes peeled for some pictures later on.
    Red River Tractor, Inc.

Tractor
    Mahindra Dealer

here are a few, sorry I couldn't get any good photos of the instrument panel because of the glare...

Red River Tractor, Inc.

Tractor
    Mahindra 3215

Um, if I am not mistaken ... those pictures are of a 3215 Gear . I believe the HST has the forward and reserve pedals on the right and the there is no clutch or "shuttle shift" on the the operator's left side.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2810HST

Quote Originally Posted by BC Bacon
    Um, if I am not mistaken ... those pictures are of a 3215 Gear . I believe the HST has the forward and reserve pedals on the right and the there is no clutch or "shuttle shift" on the the operator's left side.
    Yes they are. It was what he had on the lot.

Quote Originally Posted by RedRiver
    I can get you some photos of a 3215 Gear but I do not have a HST unit on my lot. the only difference will be the HST fwd and rev. foot pedals and the cruise control lever, everything else will be the same visually on a Gear vs. HST.

Yes they do offer grille guards for the 3215's.

Tractor
    Mahindra Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by BC Bacon
    The HST does have a clutch pedal and yes you are correct that the shuttle shift lever is not there on the HST units.

Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving!
    Red River Tractor, Inc.

Tractor
    Mahindra 2815 HST

Here are some pictures of my 2815 HST which is the same as the 3215 series
    just without the turbo. Hope these help you.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Sergei
    Mahindra 2815 HST FEL, KK 5' Rotary Mower ,5' Box Blade, Ferguson 2 Moldboard Plow.
    Vinton, Ia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast