Veteran Member
    Tractor
    2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4

Default Year end deals

Just wondering if buying a tractor is like buying a car where you can get year end deals. Do tractor dealers pay tax on their inventory like car dealers?

My reason for asking is a 7010 like I've been wanting for 2 years now is on the dealers lot. Seems the universe is talking to me. Maybe I can run up there and make a deal before closing Monday. That way I can get the full years depreciation this year and have only been out the money for a day.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    Mahindra 3325

Default Re: Year end deals

Quote Originally Posted by jwcinpk
    Just wondering if buying a tractor is like buying a car where you can get year end deals. Do tractor dealers pay tax on their inventory like car dealers?

My reason for asking is a 7010 like I've been wanting for 2 years now is on the dealers lot. Seems the universe is talking to me. Maybe I can run up there and make a deal before closing Monday. That way I can get the full years depreciation this year and have only been out the money for a day.
    Sounds like a winner to me.

Don
    Country Life Beats Working.

Less than 1 month to Retirement