/ 8560 #1  

jwcinpk

Veteran Member
Tractor
2009 Mahindra 3316 HST-2008 Mahindra 7010 cab - 2004 Mahindra 6000 4X4
What's the latest on the 8560? Have they had it at any farm shows yet? Have they come up with a solid availability date yet? Anyone with pics?

Heading for the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville Ky in a couple weeks and hoping they'll have it there.

/ 8560 #2  
jwcinpk said:
What's the latest on the 8560? Have they had it at any farm shows yet? Have they come up with a solid availability date yet? Anyone with pics?

Heading for the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville Ky in a couple weeks and hoping they'll have it there.

What, your newest addition isn't big enough?:confused:

Looking for something bigger are we?:rolleyes:

Orrrr, just want to see what you missed out on?:D

I hope to see one at the Tulare Ag show next week.;)

/ 8560
Just wanting to see the long awaited new offering from Mahindra. I'm always looking for the next great thing. It may be so great I have to have one.
The 7010 does everything I want in style, but it's been down waiting on an o ring for the loader valve for almost a week. None of the local parts houses have the o ring I need. Called the dealer and he is having one shipped to me from Mahindra, but I don't know when it will arrive.
This time next week I should be in Louisville, Ky at the National Farm Machinery Show. I'm hoping they'll have one there!

/ 8560 #4  
I doubt they have the o'ring. Easier and cheaper to just order the cap as the o'ring comes installed.

/ 8560
Tell that to my dealer! I froze my @$$ off tonight helping a neighbor get a cow up with the loader on the 6000 while my brand new 20 hour cab tractor sits waiting on that o ring.
I'm leaning toward pulling the thing to him and going back to get it when it's fixed. That way he can fill it back up with hydraulic fluid.

/ 8560 #6  
Joel,
I would try a temporary repair if it were mine. If you have a Oring which is close put it on and then wrap the threads and Oring with teflon tape. Make sure the teflon tape doesn't extend below the threads, to make sure the teflon tape doesn't get into the system. Then tighten the plug good and tight. The worst that could happen is it still leaks. I've done this a few times and it worked well.

/ 8560
My luck the tape would get into the system or something would happen and I would get blamed. That's a chance I'm not taking on a new $35000 tractor. I just need the o ring and a correct fix.

/ 8560 #8  
I understand that the 8560 will be at the Louisville show next week.

/ 8560
Johnsonw said:
I understand that the 8560 will be at the Louisville show next week.
Was at the local dealer today and he said the new tractor will not be at the show. Something about it being held up in port and wouldn't be released by the time needed for the show. He said they will have it on big screen TV but not the real thing.

/ 8560 #10  
jwcinpk said:
My luck the tape would get into the system or something would happen and I would get blamed. That's a chance I'm not taking on a new $35000 tractor. I just need the o ring and a correct fix.
this is why I bought a whole supply of miscellaneous o-rings years ago. if you don't have a local auto parts, hardware store or hydraulics guy with a good selection, best to buy a couple boxes for your own shop. i'd still try what the above poster said. get something close and get back to work. you'd be amazed at how well close enough can work.

Theo