6025 Owners?

/ 6025 Owners? #1  

bdw593

Bronze Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6025
I've been reading this site for the past 6 months and have been very impressed with the wealth of knowledge that the members have on here!

I just purchased a Manindra 6025, with a ML250 loader, this being my first tractor purchase.

I haven't seen alot of threads from the 6025 owners, I am just wondering if there are any unexpected problems that I may be running into in the future. So far I am very pleased with the power, and overall preformance of this tractor. This site if full of satisfied Mahindra owners, and so far I can see why.

I have noticed that the loader hydraulics are a little slower than other tractors that I have used in the past, and The lift/curl is somewhat different seeing that it is very hard to do both at the same time, guess it will just take some getting used to.

Just wanted to let yall know that your posts on this site lead a long way twords the purchase of a Mahindra over some of the other well known brands.

I hope to be hearing some posts in regards to the 6025's

/ 6025 Owners? #2  
I think you pick the cream of the 2WD crop with the 6025. The engine is virtually bullet proof with power to spare. Hydraulics should be same as the 6000 4WD (same pumps). Yes you will find that you pretty much have to curl your bucket separate from up/down as the spool is made that way--I haven't had much luck with that on a 6000 with the KMW MD 264--but I don't see it as an issue that bothers me in the least. The only issue I've had in over 275 hours is an O-ring in the power steering resevoir started to leaking at about 100 hrs...Mahindra replace the whole unit. One other thing...as my 6000 is 5 years old now, and I'll be probably replacing the battery in the next year, I've noticed that the location of the battery is not conducive to changeout or maintenance (cleaning the posts, etc)...check yours out....Good luck and give us some updates as you go along. BobG in VA

/ 6025 Owners? #4  
BDW,

Do you have the Nimco Controls #11708-2S control valve on your loader? That is the model number of the valve on my ML230 loader on my 3525...

I can lift/dump or lower/curl at the same time fairly easily with mine... it took a bit to find the "sweet spot", but now that I've got a few hours of experience with it, I don't even have to search for the right spot, I find myself doing it automatically without even thinking about it.

Attachments

• DSC01838.JPG
    DSC01838.JPG
    549.4 KB · Views: 210
   / 6025 Owners?
I will have to look and see if the controls are Nimco or not. I hope that there is a sweet spot, I just know that it is not like the loaders I have used in the past. I'll check and let you know, I may just need more time behind these controls to get used to them, I'll keep you posted,
Thanks